♡︎ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤♡︎

Darryls POV:

I was just at my kitchen making muffins when I got a call from an unknown number.I thought it was a scammer so I just ignored it.I started getting these calls all throughout the day though.Like,every few minutes this number was calling me.Eventually I picked up.

Darryl: why do you keep calling me? Is something wrong?

Caller: *Hangs up*

I sighed,obviously just a prank caller.I decided to take rat out for a walk.I picked up her leash and she instanrly began barking excitedly.My efforts to calm her down were to no avail so I just leashed her up as she was jumping around which,was pretty difficult.As we were walking out the door I heard my ringtone start to play again.I sighed angrily when I saw it was that same number again.

Darryl: Listen buddy,whatever your trying to do it isn't funny,it's just annoying.I'd appreciate it if I could go on with my day now

Caller: *Hangs up*

I mumbled angrily to myself.

that's it,if they call two more time's i'm tracking the number

I stepped outaide and breathed in the fresh spring air.It wasn't raining like most April months are.Flowers were blooming,I always have flowers like tulips,sunflowers and roses blooming in my garden and in the gardens around mine.I stepped outside and began walking Rat.She would pretty much bark at every other dog and person around her but she looked happy.Suddenly my phone began to ring.I was about to bounce my phone ofd the ground out of anger and annoyance but then I realised it was just my mother checking in on me.

I stepped back into my house and right on queue my phone started to vibrate.I sighed and picked it up.

Darryl: That's it,I'm tracking this number.

Caller: Panicked silence*

Caller: Panicked stuttering*

Caller: *Hangs up*

I was so annoyed at whoever this was.But I went on with my day,I was tempted to track the number but it was probably just a little kid trying to prank me.So I didn't try and track it and just go to bed.I went upstairs to my room and shut the door.I climbed into my bed and pulled the covers over me,rested my head and started drifting off to sleep.

Time skip

I woke up to my ringtone again.I groaned and checked the time 7:20 AM.That was it! I had made up my mind.I was tracking the number!

omg what happens next?

4 votes and you will get part 2!

★ = Part two!