♡︎𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℕ𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕖?♡︎

Darryls  POV:

I lay in bed comfortably,my dog Lucy was laying on my lap.I lay stroking her.She curled up into a ball and lay on my lap.I smiled as I shut my eyes.I was really tired.I had had a long day of streaming,editing and getting chores done so I was pretty shattered from the long day.I felt my eyes start to strugfle to stay open.I felt myself drift into sleep.I honestly don't know how long I was out for.It must have been a few hours atleast.Maybe 6? It was pretty long anyways.I was awoken by a thud,my eyes slowly opened.I sleepily groaned at being awoken.I turned to my desk at my bedside and picked up my rounded glasses so I could see better.By then my dog was gone out of the room.I figured maybe I was just hearing things however.I then realised my mouth was very dry,I was pretty much partching.I got up and threw on a comfortable hoodie.I opened my door in the darkness and left my room.As I was walking through the upstairs hallway and down the stairs I could faintly hear something but I couldn't quite place my fingure on what it was.I walked downstairs and into my kitchen where Lucy had been sleeping.She got up and started jumping excitedly on me and barking happily."Shh!" I shushed her,smiling.I didn't want her to awake my roomate Zak.I walked over to my sink and took aglass,pouring myself sone water.Whilst I was doing so I looked over to the clock on the wall.

6:42 AM

I sighed,there was probably not much point in me trying to get back to sleep as it was seven soon anyways.I took my glass and walked out of the room and back up the stairs.I could hear a sort of whimpering noise.I tried to see where it was coming from.I thought it was coming from..Zaks room? But why? Isn't he asleep? He usually sleeps till around eleven anyways..?
I was a little confused but I wanted to make ensure that he was okay.So I walked towards his room and opened the door.He was in a small ball in his room,his bedside lamp was on so I could see tears glistening in his eyes."Is everything okay?" I asked as I walked over and sat on the side of his bed.He shot up from the fetal position he was in.He was obviously startled and didn't know I was there beforehand."M-me?! Ye-Yeah! Why..?!" He responded,putting a subtle smile on his face.It was a cute smile but I knew it was fake.I put my hand on his back."Just tell me.." I said as I started rubbing circles on his back trying to comfort him.He looked me in my eyes,he seemed sad.Which made me pretty sad too."Can I have a hug...?" He asked sheepishly.I decided not to ask questions because I wanted to comfort him without quizzing him about it.I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.He put his head on my chest.I smiled as I began stroking his hair,it was so fluffy.I could play with it all day if he let me.I put a little peck onto his head.I heard him giggle a little and hug me tighter.He seemed so content,he was adorable.I didn't want to have feelings for him,but I did.It was undeniable.