♡︎𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕀𝕥 𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖? 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤♡︎

3rd Person POV:

(they are 17  in this btw)

Zak sat at his kitchen table scrolling through twitter,his feed was basically bone dry and he was really bored.He sighedHe glanced out of his window at the beautifully coloured Red,Yellow and Orange Autumn leaves upon the trees.The weather was beautiful he just wished he could share it with someone.Sometimes he just felt so lonely,the only person he really cared about was Darryl,but he had developed a crush on him and was trying to avoid him because he was just too shy now to approach him.They used to be best friends and hang out almost every day until Zak discovered he loved him and he started being awkward and shy around him.Just then he got a notification.

___________________________________________

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑    @𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

_________________________________________
|                                                                     |

𝙷𝚒 𝚉𝚊𝚔! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚋𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝? :𝙳

<
|________________________________________|

___________________________________________

Zak gulped,he wanted to go.Well,he really wanted to go but he thought he would make it awkward and Darryl woukd hate him.Or perhaps he would accidenly confess,or..or...!

___________________________________________

                    |                                                |

                     𝙾𝚑! 𝙾𝚏𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎! 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 7:30
                                                          𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍? >
                   |___________________________|

      ___________________
    |                               |
    𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎! 𝙲𝚢𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!
<
   |___________________|

___________________________________________

Oh,I guess the narrator forgot that happened.

Zak smiled,he checked the clock

7:15

Zak had thought it was way earlier than that! He quickly ran up his stairs he felt himself trip on the stairs "Agh!" He shouted as he tripped.He got up and continued running up his stairs,in his hallway and into his room.He quickly got on a white shirt and a blue denim jacket,he also put on some black pants and converse.He looked into his mirror,he was pretty happy with his outfit that he threw together.He hoped Darryl would like it aswell.

why am I treating this like a date?

He asked himself,flustering.He glanced at the digital clock on his bedside.

7:25

Zaks eyes widened,he was 100% going to be late.He panicked and sprinted down the stairs and out his door as fast as he could.After he made his way out onto the street outside his house he pulled out his phone and called an uber.After he had called it he started waiting impatiently so he decided to text Darryl.