♡︎𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕀 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜?♡︎

Part 3 of 3 babyy

Maybe I should have made this into a book and put more days and detail into it...Hmm.

But this is what you got idiots! (Not idiots but yk what I meant)

Warnings:

Swears

Angst

𝑁𝑜...𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡...𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦,𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑙.𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦.𝐼..𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑.𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑦..𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒..𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡,𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑠𝑒𝑡.𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤..𝑠ℎℎℎ..I𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡,𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠.𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢...𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑦.

Zak POV:

There I was,again.In the spare room of Darryls cabin.Staring at the ceiling.My arm feeling quite better now.Wondering how I could possibly get out of this,basically arguing with myself in my head..

I could just leave?

𝐵𝑖𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑡?

Yeah,I suppose.We could say we were feeling better and we could just go?

𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠,𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡!

Fake our death?

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒...

Okay,wise guy! What's your idea?

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡..𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡? 𝐻𝑒'𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑

You're evil!

𝑀𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒!

Alright,I was decided then.I guess i'd just sneak out.It was gonna be a bit painful..But I couldn't stay,I'm sorry.The sun was beginning to set,illuminating my room into a light orange colour.I looked outside of the window.Luckily,because it was a cabin,it wasn't that high up.I could easily scale the drainpipe next to my window.I sighed,I couldn't help but feel guilty.But I needed to get out of there.What if I accidently said something? Argh! Just thinking about it gives me embarassment.I let out a sigh,Darryl was gone shopping so it was now or never.I sat up onto the windowsill and looked down onto the grass below,I wasn't that high up.Suddenly I heard the door to the room open,Lucy strolled in."Uhm.." I started,this dog was really smart,and could probably tell what I was attempting.She began growling at me."I'm sorry Lucy,Okay? It's for me and Darryl's own good!" I turned away from her and grabbed onto the drainpipe before scaling down it.It was slippery due to the rain we had had,and it was hard to grip onto.About halfway down a sudden feeling of guilt washed over me,unlike any I had ever felt before.I shook it off and dropoed down from the pipe,onto the soft,wet grass.I needed to hurry up,if I ran into Darryl it would be awkward.I stumbled to my feet and began running,to where I was unsure.But,I was just running.Maybe I could run home? Who knows,I needed awnsers from my roomates,And now.The ground was wet and muddy,causing me to nearly slip a couple of times.As I ran the woods began to get less and less dence.The sun had nearly set by now,and the only noise in the otherwise quite forest was my heavy breathing and the swishing of the water in a nearby stream.My legs and lungs felt as if they were on fire from all the running.The guilt though,was still hanging over me,like a dark cloud.I shook it off again and continued making my way back home.