♡︎𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕔𝕜♡︎

Darryl POV:

I jumped a little in surprise when I heard a loud banging noise whilst in my front garden.I looked around to see what it was coming from but said nothing.It kept getting louder so I decided to try and follow the strange noise.I followed it to Zaks car.I peered inside but there was nothing inside.I looked around,confused.It was definitely coming from the car,but I didn't see anything.I glanced over at the trunk of the car.Perhaps it was coming from in there? I unlocked the car and lifted ooen the trunk.Zak immediantley sat up,gasping for air."Oh my goodness! Are you okay?!" I asked him.He must have been stuck in there for a while."I-I think so.." He replied,still gasping for air after being in that tight little space for so long."What were you doing in there you muffin?!" I asked him.That was the more important part."Uh...Alex forced me into here as a joke but accidently locked me in and didn't have a key..." Zak mumbled,he looked pretty embarrassed."Why didn't he tell me? I was in the house I could have just unlocked it!" I questioned..Those two were so dumb sometimes."Well,It was like 2:AM and he didn't want to wake you because you know..he simps for you." Zak replied,rolling his eyes.He hated how much attention Alex always gave me.I just found it funny."Let me help you." I said,trying to scoop Zak up.I felt something tug at my sleeve."Zak stop." I mumbled."What?! I'm not doing anything!" Zak protested.I checked and he was right.My sleeve was caught in a part of the inner part of the trunk.I pulled at it but it wouldn't budge.Great..I was stuck to this stupid car with my crush in my arms..This could not be worse.Zak tried to get out of my arms but he couldn't because the hand that was stuck to the car was in his way and I couldn't move it.I sat down in the car and tried to unhook it,Zak still trying to get out of my grasp.Eventually we both got tired fron trying to escape.I lay down in the trunk,trying to think of what to do next.Zak lay ontop of me and his cheeks were a flaming scarlet colour.I shut my eyes for a moment,zoning out for a while.I heard something but didn't open my eyes.But I was disturbed by Zak."Uhh...Darryl-?" I opened up my eyes to see we were in complete darkness."The wind just blew this stupid thing shut and the only way to open it is from...the outside.." Zak whimpered.I quickly shot up and tried to open it but it was no use.The way the car worked was to open the trunk you had to press a button on the outside.But there isn't one of those on the inside."What are we gonna do?!?!" I panicked."I don't know!! Think of something!! Anything!!" Zak replied impatiently.I tred my best to open the bonet but it wouldn't budge.I lay back down beside Zak defeatedly.It was starting to get really hot and stuffy in there and I was starting to panic.My arm was stuck and we had no way out! I tried to reach for my keys but of course,I put them on the roof of the car when helping Zak out..Well,trying to atleast."Well...this is atleast a little better than last time I was locked in here.." Zak mumbled."How?" I asked him."Because you're with me-" Zak replied,I could hear the stupid smirk in his voice.I put the other arm that wasn't stuck around him a little.Zak put his head on my chest whilst also trying to fiddle with the thing catching my arm.That's when Zaks phone rang."YOU HAD YOUR PHONE THIS WHOLE TIME?!?" I asked in disbelief."Oh...I forgot.." Zak mumbled.He was so idiotic! I had had just about enough of him at this point.Zak picked it up,it was Alex and they started talking.

Alex: Hi,are u out?

Zak: No,but Darryl is with me now.

Alex: AYO THAT'S A SMALL SPACE HANDS OFF MY MAN BRO

Zak: He aint your- ugh anyways just come help us

Alex: Fine then..

I was pretty happy we were gonna be able to get out of here.Just then I saw Zak message Alex something from the corner of my eye

___________________________________________

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚕𝚜  𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝚋𝚝𝚠  𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚞
>

___________________________________________

I blushed but decided bot to mention it.I just put a light kiss on his forehead."mwa" I giggled a little.We always said that when we pretended to kiss.I don't know why but it was cute.Zak gripped onto me tightly.And there we were,cuddling in the dark..

Maybe I don't want this to end that bad...

☆ -----> ★ if u want  :D