♡︎𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤♡︎

->!Minecraft AU!<-

(by the way if it says "Dandelions" anywhere in this story then it's meant to be "Roses" so just read it as such.It was originally Dandelions but I changed it when I realised that a Dandelion is one of the fuzzy flowers you make a wish on and not a daisy.LOL)

Zak POV

I was running through the woods,tears streaming down my face.I didn't know what to do.And I had forgotten why I was running.My brain just kept telling me to run,run and never stop running.My best friend Vincent had just been shot dead by something I can't quite remember and I was left to fend for myself.I started sprinting away from my village with no real goal other than to get as far away from it as possible.I didn't want to leave my people but I was terrified.The sound of Pillagers and Ravagers was getting further and further away.I was starting to think maybe it was a raid that caused me to flee my village? I had no armour besides a leather chestplate.I just had a stone sword to defend myself with.My legs were sore and aching from running and my lungs felt as if they were on fire.I was sweating bullets and was freezing cold.I took alot of random turns,hoping to get away from my village as quick as possible.I started to hear hissing sounds around me as the day turned to night and the sun set.I turned to my right to see atleast four creepers basically on me.I tried to run in another direction but I was cornered by more mobs.I quickly turned around and started running back in the direction of my village.My hunger nawed at me and I started to slow down.My vision began to grow blurry.I clentched my side,I was starving and had a stitch.Suddenly I felt a sharp,stabbing pain in my back.I turned around to see that I had been shot by a skeleton.I shut my eyes and all went black.I waited for my end..

But it never came?

I could hear commotion around me,the pain in my back and side only worsened.I could the sounds of arrows being shot and mobs dying.I also heard the sounds of potions being thrown.I tried to open my eyes,but I didn't have enough energy.I had no idea what was going on..But I wasn't dead was the good thing.

time skip

I think I might have passed out because I awoke in what seemed to be a small cabin.I was laying on a small,red bed.There was a fire in the corner,keeping me warm.The place was made out of wood and a furnice was cooking what smelt like porkchop.I had no idea how I got there.I sat up and noticed my head was banging with a headache.I groaned and lay back down.I placed my hand on my forehead.I was surprised when I felt a cold cloth on my head.I also noticed I had bandages wraped around my back.Whoever took me in here I really wanted to thank them because they had really taken care of me.I shut my eyes,trying to go back to sleep when I heard a door open.I didn't want to open my eyes so I just lay there for a moment.I heard footsteps walking into the house so I decided to open them up.I looked around but I didn't see anyone there.I felt the cold air from the opened door hit my skin.I shivered a little.Just then I heard someone in another room.They walked over to the front door and shut it.I studied them,I just saw him or her from the back.They were wearing a black robe-like hoodie with red stripes on it.They wore matching trousers and grey boots and they had an enchanted bow in hand.They turned to me "how are you feeling?" They asked me.I marvelled at them.A tall brunette with emerald green eyes and glasses on his face."Not so good..." I replied.I was pretty much in agony."I'll get started on your healing potion then." They said,smiling at me.I say "They" but I was almost positive they were a boy.That or a very masculine girl.Just then the door opened again.Two people walked in,they both had enchanted gear and tools.We didn't have any enchanted things back in my village so I was pretty amazed by them.One was a girl with long,curly hair.One side was white and the other brown.She wore an all blue uniform like that of a captain of a ship.It was outlined in gold and had a symbol of a goat at the front.The other wore a blue hoodie and had black hair,he had a blue beanie on his head too.I didn't recognise either of these three but I didn't care.I just rolled over and tried to go to sleep."How's he feeling,Bad?" I heard a female voice say.Bad was either someones name or she was asking if I as feeling Bad.And I doubt Bad is someones name.It could be a nickname or short for something? "Not so good..I'm getting started on the healing potion now." I opened up my eyes again and sat up.The pounding in my head wasn't as bad because of the cloth.But I still took it off my head.I watched as the other two walked into another room.I sighed a little.