♡︎ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕀 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖?♡︎

IT'S TIME FOR A TWO-SHOT!

this will be a twoshot instead of a oneshot because I just realised how long it is already and I can't make this into just a single oneshot cause it's so long.So I will split it into two parts! "Can I stay here" and "Hopeless for you" Anyways! Enjoy!

Warnings:

Swears

Gore refrences

Blood refrences

Self hate

Zak POV:

There I was,stumbling through the dark woods with an arrow in my arm,blood was dripping everywhere and my vision was blurry.I had no memory from the few hours prior.I was scared to remove the arrow due to the pain that it would cause.My vision was growing more and more blurry by the second as blood dripped down my arm and onto my leg.How this all happened is a very long story i'm sure,but I couldn't remember.The wind was blowing harshly in my face,making it hard to walk well.It was like if I took two steps forwards it would be two steps back.I tried to navigate my way through the woods,perhaps find a hostpital or anyone to help me.My knees started to grow wobbly and I collapsed onto the ground.Accepting my fate and waiting for the pain to end as I lay on the wet,muddy path.

But that never happened

Instead,I opened my eyes and saw a light in the distance,like from a house or something.I frantically struggled to my feet and started trying to run towards it.Ignoring the excrutiating pain in my right arm from the arrow piercing my skin more at every movement.Eventually,as I approached it I slowed my pace.I realised that it was a cabin,pretty cozy and warm looking,actually.I looked over at my arm,which was gushing blood all over the ground.I covered it with my other hand to try and stop the bloodflow,not wanting to get blood all over their doorstep as I approached it.Once I did I took a deep breath and knocked on their door nervously twice.Waiting for an awnser was only about a minute,but it felt like an 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚.Eventually the door was opened.I was greeted by a tall boy,perhaps my age or maybe a bit older at the door.He had fluffy light brown hair,green eyes and round glasses.I blushed a little when I saw him,like a 10 year old girl when they see Junkook for the first time.He was also wearing a black hoodie and some black ripped jeans."H-Hey uh.." I started.Not knowing quite what to say.All I needed was a place to stay whilst I revovered and tried to regain my memory.The boys eyes grew wide when he saw my arm."Oh my goodness are you okay?! Do you need help?! What happened?! What's your name?! Do you need some water?! How did you get here?!" He asked,bombarding me with questions and pulling me inside the cabin by my other arm."Uh.." I started,not knowing how to awnser all those questions."Sorry..I didn't mean to ask so many questions haha" He remarked,blushing a little."I was just wondering if I could have a place to stay..While I recover.." I asked,looking over at my arm which was now bleeding all over his carpet."Ah! Sorry!" I spluttered,covering my arm and stepping off of the carpet quickly.He giggled a little at me,causing me to blush again.

Why am I blushing so much?

What am I? In love or something? Bahaha!

With another guy? I couldn't!

Wait...