♡︎𝕄𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙♡︎

Darryl POV:

I was just just relaxing in my living room,scrolling twitter when I heard a set of footsteps run up the stairs,followed by another set of footsteps.I new it was my two roomates,Caroline and Zak but I didn't know why they were chasing eachother.I got up and followed them upstairs.I went into my room which I was pretty sure was where they were.I opened the door to see that Caroline had pinned Zak to the ground."LET ME GO!" Zak shouted."NO! NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MY MUFFINS BACK!!" Caroline snapped back.I sighed,they were so childish."DARRYLL! HELP!" Zak pleaded to me,trying to get out of Carolines grasp.Eventually Zak was able to get away and he hugged me tight.I scooped him up off the ground.Caroline ended up just going back to her room so I took him downstairs to the living room.He was visibly exhausted after running away from Caroline that whole time.I giggled at how childish Zak was.Zak pulled me close to him,giggling.I lay ontop of him and started putting little kisses on his nose.He started playing with my fluffy hair,I nuzzled close to him and wrapped my arms around him.It was close to Christmas,but the only thing I wanted was my Zak.

short oneshot but idc