♡︎𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖,𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣?♡︎

I decided to make this small oneshot while making A Sympathetic Assasin because I wanna upload atleast something so here you go!

Warnings:

Swears

Zak POV:

I opened the door to the jewlery sjop and stepped inside,looking at all the rings that they had.I needed the perfect engagement ring for my handsome boyfriend.He deserved it,after all."Oh! Hey Zak! Are you finally gonna pop the question to Darryl?" A girl asked,I looked up and it was Caroline,at the other side of the till.She worked there for quite a while.Sometimes I stop by to talk to her."Shh! You need to be quiet when asking things like that! Darryl's outside." I lowered my voice to a whisper before continuing."He thinks i'm getting a watch for my dad,but really.I wanna get him a nice ring." I exclaimed,looking around cautiously to make sure he didn't hear me.Caroline smiled to herself."I think I have just the thing." She said,turning around and taking a small box from off of a shelf.She put it down onto the table and opened it for me to see.It was a gold ring with a small ruby in it."Great! He loves red.How much is it?" I asked,this was the perfect ring for my prince."Psh,I'll give it to you for a fiver just because it's a 'Skephalo Discount' but don't tell my boss." She smirked.My eyes grew wide,how kind of her! I handed her a ten instead just because she was doing me a favour."Thanks Caroline,I owe you one." I smiled.My smile soon vanished though,as an anxious feeling set over me."..What if he says no..? W-what if it's too soon? W..We've only been with eachother two years..Oh god..this was a mistake-" I whispered,a sickening feeling in my stomach and a weight beginning to form on my shoulders."Oh Zak,you'll be fine,trust me.He's obsessed with you! I wouldn't lie to you." She smiled.I smiled nervously back and put the box in my jacket pocket.I thanked her and left,extremely nervous.

Time skip

Me and Darryl were walking on the beach together,we had just been out for dinner and the sun was setting.We were talking about all sorts of things,but the main thing on my mind were those four words....

I was so nervous,practically trembling.I felt a little pale."..Zak? Darling? Are you okay?" He asked,holding my hand softly."...Yeah,don't worry sweetheart.I just have alot on my mind." I replied,unsure how to tell him.I decided to just wing it."..Being with you just makes me so happy...and I want to stay with you..forever.." I started,cringing a little at my words.Darryl turned to me,his green emerald eyes shimmering in the now dimming sunlight,like a deep rainforest that stretches out for miles."And..I wanna ask you..."

"...𝑊𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑..."

"...𝐴𝑛𝑑..."

I pulled the ring out of my pocket and bent down onto one knee.

"....𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑒?"

Darryls eyes grew wide and tears started streaming down his adorable face."Wh- A- Are you serious? Is this a troll?" He asked,shocked.I shook my head in response.

"Y-Yes! Of course! A million times yes!" Darryl sobbed,I immediantly stood up and hugged him tightly.He pressed his lips against mine and cupped my face in his soft hands.

God i've never been happier

da fresh cut