♡︎ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 2♡︎

we are yet to reach 4 votes on that part but ima give this to you anyways.

WARNINGS:

Bad language

Quackity tryna hook up with bad

Mentions of Quackhalo (I don't ship it but stil)

Darryl POV:

I pulled open my phone and checked my calls.Once I had the number I quickly tracked it.I checked the adress of the caller.

14 the court pinecone St.

I began to wonder..should I even track it? It's probably just a little kid...I shook it off and grabbed my keys,the adress was not far from my house luckily enough so I decided to drive there.

When I got to the said adress I knocked on the door..After a few seconds a mexican boy,around my age came to the door."Hey handsome,how can I help you?" He asked.I blushed slightly as his stupid remark."Are you the one who keeps calling me?" I asked,sternly.I saw the boys expression change to a shocked one.He obviously wasn't expecting me to actually track the number.To be honest,I wouldn't have either."Well..maybe if I'd have known I was calling someobe so adorable I would've actually ttied to speak to you,I'm Alex by the way." He smirked.I was often called adorable,and I didn't like it.(Exept for that one old lady who called me cute,that made me feel nice) BUT THAT'S THE ONLY EXEPTION!.I rolled my eyes at his smirking face."Well,I'd appreciate it if you stopped calling me!" I snapped.'What a Tsundere..' I heard him mumble.Just then I heard footsteps and another boy ccame to the door.My eyes widened when I saw him.He was very cute.He had raven coloured fluffy hair,tanned skin and big,brown eyes.A light blush appeared on my face."Who's this?" He asked Alex,curiously.Looking me up and down a few times.Before blushing and smiling at me."Eh,not sure...But el es bastante sexy!" Alex said in Spanish.I didn't know what the rest meant..but I was pretty sure what the last part meant! And I wasn't happy about it one bit! "I'm here because this idiot keeps prank calling me!" I grumbled."You said you would stop doing that to people!" The boy complained to Alex,before turning to me."I'm Zak by the way" Zak said,shaking me hand.He held onto my hand a little too long afterwards though,which made me blush and smile."Yeah yeah..leave me alone." Alex said,before going back inside,leaving me alone with Zak."I'm sorry..I will make sure he doesn't do it again.." Zak promised.I nodded in response.We sort of stood there for a while,trying to think of what we could possibly say next.It was pretty awkward to be honest.

Zak POV:

I wasn't really thinking of what I wanted to say to him next.More of how on earth was I going to pull this guy? I want him to be mine and I just met him! I know nothing about him..heck! Even his name is unknown to me! But his cuteness aint! I knew about that for sure."So..What's your name,stranger?" I asked,trying to get things going."Oh sorry! It's Darryl..Darryl Novescotch!" He replied,looking back at me again.I just then noticed his shimmering emerald eyes.I tried nit to stare at him but it was hard not to! The longer I looked at him the cuter he got! I started noticing other little thing about him..His light freckles,his cute little black necklace,an ever so slight gap in his teeth that was so adorable..his floofy hair..Oh my god it was adorable..."Fuck.." I accidently thought outloud."What's wrong?" He asked me.I panicked,I really didn't know what to say.I just decided to shoot my shot."I..I just think you're really cute.." I mumbled,Kind of wishing he wouldn't hear anything..

Darryl POV:

I melted on the inside.."Aww.." I accidently said outloud.But I still smiled.I couldn't help it.Zaks cheeks went red.I moved over to him and kissed his forehead."A-ah-!" He spluttered.I guess I caught him off guard.He quickly clinged onto me and put his arms around me.Just then Alex came back."What the fuck?! I go to get a glass of water and you steal my man bro?! ¿Qué te pasa?! ¡¡Te odio!!"

Zak giggled and stuck his tongue out at Alex.Who was visibly angry and began swearing in Spanish.