♡︎𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕥♡︎

Darryl POV:

(Caroline = Captainpuffy)

I was sitting in my living room with Caroline and Zak,they were playing Super Smash Brothers against each other whilst I was scrolling through twitter on my phone."f*/ck you" Zak grumbled,he had just lost against her for the 14th time in a row."Language." I said beneath my breath.I wasn't recording,it was just a habit of mine.Caroline giggled as she requested another round."I'll beat you this time for sure." I heard Zak reply.He had said that countless times already.I was boredly scrolling through my phone,looking at some replies to my tweet.I often found myself doing that.Suddenly I came across a fanart.
___________________________________________
𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 & 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎-𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
#badboyhalo #love #fanart #skeppy
#dad4themilk

___________________________________________𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 & 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎-𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)#badboyhalo #love #fanart #skeppy #dad4themilk

1414 replies:

Skepgoated11:       "tag him in it!"  

Alittleshippertoday: ":O cute"

Thatonebaldy14: "UwU Geppy"

Pingspoofernobrain:  "Bads online."

Technobladenevrdiess!! "They should cuddle."
Badboyhalostansenpai: "SSSKKKKEEEPPPHHAAALLLOOOO

sasuke87: "Where their mouths at?"

___________________________________________

(THAT ART DOES NOT BELONG TO THE AUTHOR IT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE I FOUND IT ON EGOOGLE.IM NOT CLAIMING AS MINE!)

My face went red,I pressed like on the post,I didn't know why I did it.At this point Caroline had left.I was just looked at the comments when Zak suddenly spoke."What'cha blushin for?" He asked,looking over my shoulder.I panicked and turned off my phone before he saw anything.He pulled a cute frustrated face."You got a girlfwend?" He asked."N..No!" I Snapped.He grabbed the phone out of my hand and tried to turn it on.I had a password so he failed.He ran up the stairs with my phone,trying to guess my password."HEY!! GET BACK HERE!" I shouted at him,I was faster than him,we both knew it,but he had a headstart so he was infront of me.Not like I was angry at him,we were both giggling anyways.He ran up onto the landing and locked himself in my room.I tried to unlock it but I failed."Leeemmmeeee innnnnn~"
"nuh uh~" came the playful reply.I ran back downstairs and grabbed a butterknife from the kitchen,my door would always open if you stuck a butterknife in the keyhole.Zak knew exactly what I was doing because I heard him shriek.I grabbed the knife from the drawer and ran back upstairs,still giggling.I ran through the upstairs hallway to where my door was and jammed the butterknife in the door.Zak screamed as I opened the door.I pushed him onto my bed and started tickling him."AAH! D! DARRYL! PLEASE BAHAHAA!"
"NO MERCY!" I replied.Eventually after about three minutes I got bored and stopped.Zak had tears in his eyes from laughing.I hugged him tight,both of us were giggling."Darryl..please tell me what you were blushing about." Zak said,hugging me back."Skephalo" I replied with a smirk on my face.He put a kiss on my cheek and we both started blushing.

god he's perfect ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ