♡︎ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦♡︎

Very long oneshot.But bear with me please.It's because I need to finish up two stories in one oneshot.His relationship with Darryl AND why he had the arrow in his arm.So yeah,you are in for one hell of a ride ! So buckle up!

Warnings:

Homophobia

Swears

Gore refrences

Angst maybe.But slight.

Zak POV:

It all came back to me in a dream.The reason I had the arrow in my arm.Now,my dream did not explain everything to me quite clearly..But now that I had the dream I actually kind of remember what happened.You see,I lived with a few people,Clay,Alex,George and Nick.I've known about my sexuality for quite a while now.I just hadn't told anyone yet.I knew I was about as straight as a circle,sure.But telling people is quite difficult.I was so "in the closet" that metaphorically,cobwebs were starting to form on me.One day..I decided to make a big mistake that would soon lead to all of this..

I was going to come out to them..

Doesn't sound like such a big deal..right? Yeah,well that's what I thought too.Little did I know of the events that were going to follow that day.I took a deep breath,staring at the walls in my room.They were painted light blue,like the sheets on the bed I had been staying in.I slowly rose to my feet,my breathing was heavy and I was sweating bullets.I was so nervous..

What would I do if they didn't accept me?

I sighed heavily,trying to sigh all the negative thoughts out of my brain.It didn't help,but that was okay.I walked over to my door and opened it.Stepping out of my room and into the hallway.I looked around,time seemed to slow..Maybe it was just me..or maybe my nervousness had taken a bit of control over me.I shook it off,pulled out my phone and called George to ask where they were.

~beep~

~beep~

~beep~

~beep~

"..Hello?"

I gulped a little,I wasn't ready for the next few minutes.

"..Hey uhm,it's Zak..Where is everybody..?"

I asked,my phone almost slipping in my hand due to the sweat building up on my palms.

Ew

"Oh! I'm with Alex,Nick and Clay in..𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛..."

Classic George,needing to ask the others where they even were..

...Oh yeah! We are in the woods near Pheonix Gaze! Pretty sure it's called SharlowWood! You should come! We are gonna be camping here overnight! It's gonna be real fun! We were gonna ask you but you kinda don't like camping so we didn't think to ask..Anyways! Of you want you can come!"