♡︎𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣♡︎

Warnings:

Very light swears

Zak POV:

         This is a very short oneshot

There I was again,debating with my roomate Darryl over which of us was taller.I don't know when it was that we started being competitive about or height but it must've been a good while ago because I certainly don't remember at all."Zak we both know i'm taller than you! Even Caroline knows it!" Darryl protested."No way! Caroline probably has a crush on you or something,that's why she's taking your side!" I joked.Darryls cheeks went red at my remark.She doesn't actually,well...I hope she doesn't.Because to be honest Darryls kinda cute,I just can't admit it to him. "Sh-She does not!! We both know i'm taller than you!" Darryl replied,folding his arms."Aww are you angwyy?" I teased,giggling a little."Shut up shorty" Darryl smiled.Ok,that was the last straw! I am not short! Infact,I would consider myself pretty tall for my age."That's bullshit Darryl!" I said back,at this point I was just winding him up on purpose."Hey! Language!" Darryl shouted at me."Shiiit~" I teased,trying hard not to laugh."Zaak! Stop!"  I would be lying if I said he didn't look cute when he was angry.I think i'm 100% straight but sometimes when Darryl is around I tend to question that.I mean,he's cute,like..super cute! but I don't love him.Atleast...I don't think so..?

Darryl POV:

I watched as Zak pulled up a box that had been on the floor for a while infront of me.I was kind of confused as to what he was doing.After Zak had put it infront of me he stood onto it."See,I'm taller" Zak smiled,now that he was standing on it he was a slight bit taller than me.I rolled my eyes as he started chuckling to himself.That's when I got an idea.I kicked the box out from underneath him,causing him to fall onto me.Which caused me to fall backwards onto the ground.Now that I think about it kicking that box from underneath him wasn't really the best idea."Ow!" Zak winced,that obviously hurt.I felt pretty guilty about doing that.

Zak POV:

I wasn't actually in pain though.I just wanted him to comfort me,which I did."Awh..are you okay?" Darryl asked,brushing my hair off my face with his soft hands.Hehe my plan worked.I nodded in response,that's when I realised that I was litterally ontop of him!! And he didn't say anything?! Or push me off?! Or anything?!! My face went red when I realised,red as a cherry infact,redder than red!! The brightest damn red you can think of! I don't care! I think that's when Darryl realised too,because he instantly blushed too.Remember when I said his angry face was cute? Yea well his flustered face is even cuter which I didn't even think was physically possible.Darryl quickly pushed me off of him."Uh- I-I'm sorry I- didn't mean to- I- Uh.." Darryl stuttered,tripping over his words.I felt a smile appear on my face as I got an idea.I scootched over to him and hugged him tight."Eep-" I heard Darryl squeak.I decided to make a bold move,I wasn't sure how he'd react but I decided to kiss him.I moved his head a little and kissed the side of his neck softly..

Darryl POV:

Wha- did he just kiss me?! I was really confused but I was pretty sure that he did.I felt butterflies swarm my stomach,like a whole colony of them! I quickly pushed Zak off me again,my face was red hot at this point.I quickly stumbled onto my feet and ran out of the room.

I quickly stumbled onto my feet and ran out of the room

Omg do you take her up on her offer?

☆ ----> ★