♡︎𝕊𝕒𝕪 𝕀𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖♡︎

Third person POV:

Darryl lay in his bed,scrolling boredly through his phone when he heard really fast footsteps running up the stairs,followed by a thud."OW!" He heard his roomate,Zak shout.He had obviously tripped whilst running upstairs.He heard Zak get up again and continue running towards Darryls room.Zak swung the door open,startling Darryl."DARRYL!" He said.Darryl tilted his head,confused.Zak had a smirk on his face."Darryl." They had been here before,Zak was desperate for attention and was going to continue saying Darryls name hoping for a reactionwhich is what he got."Daaarrrryyylll~" "Oh my goodness..what?!" Darryl replied.Zak walked over to his bed and lay beside Darryl."Darryl." He continued saying,it was driving Darryl crazy.Zak giggled a little.Darryl got up,frustrated and speed walked out of the room.Of course,Zak followed him."Darryll~" He said,in a weirdly flirty way.Darryl turned to him,his eyebrows were furrowed.He was pretty angry at the shorter boy."WHAT-?!" Darryl shouted.But of course,Zak just didn't say anything and started pestering Darryl again."Da-" He was cut off by Darryl."Say my name one more time and im going to 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖." Darryl said.Zak put his arms around Darryls neck,he had a sinister smile on his face."Darryl~" He said.Darryl blushed."S..stop.." He spluttered."D..didn't you hear me,I said-" Darryl was then cut off by Zak."That you were gonna kiss me,right? do it." Zak said,he whispered the last part.Darryl felt his face go a beet red and his palms start to sweat.He screamed and ran away.He hated when Zak teased him,mostly because he was in love with Zak and he knew Zak didn't know that.Darryl locked himself in his bathroom as a few tears stinged his eyes.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO WILL NEVER LIKE ME BACK?!" Darryl cried to no one specifically.He knew he wouldn't get an awnser,but he wanted one.Darryl looked in the mirror,took a few deep breaths so the redness in his face wouod go away and stepped outside again.Zak quickly threw his arms around Darryl.Holding him tightly."I love you.." Zak mumbled,it was true.He was being dead serious when he told Darryl to kiss him..plus he had heard everything,but..Darryl didn't need to know that.