♡︎ℍ𝕖'𝕤 ℍ𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕐𝕠𝕦?♡︎

Warnings:

Homophobia (omg noo)

Angst

Abuse

Blood refrences

Emotionally intense parts or moments

Swears

Drug refrences

Alchohol refrences

Sexual refrences (not actual seggs obviously)

Ok ok,With all those awful warnings you might not want to read and if you are sensitive to ANY of those please don't,Its also a long chapter but I put loads of effort into it and I love it so I hope you don't skip to the end,unless you are sensitive to gore,homophobia and the other warnings then please skip to the end because it gets fluffy.But to those who are not sensitive to it then please read it all because tbh I loove this chapter.Also if I spell "alchohol" wrong then sorry,English is not my first language,Irish is so yea..Also yes,because you all liked it there WILL be doggo pictures at the end :) Okay tyy! x

Zak and Darryl are both sixteen in this one btw

Darryl POV:

Tears streamed down my face which was now covered in cuts and scrapes."P-Please..I-I'm sorry.." I pleaded.Let's just say me coming out as Bisexual to my father didn't go down well."People like you are disgusting! Get out of my house! you peice of shit!!" He said,smashing a bottle over my head,I stumbled backwards,my glasses were knocked off of my face by this so I was pretty much blind as a bat without them.My father had been quite abusive to me since my mother and him had a divorce when she found out he had been working as a hooker,drug dealer and other awful things for the extra few bucks,which he mostly spent on alchohol and more drugs.If I had to pick,I never would have let father have custody over me.But I was too young to really know what was happening at the time,I was only 9 after all."P-Please..I-I didn't mean it..I-I" I stuttered."You what?!" My father shouted back at me.I didn't know how to awnser,I didn't even know..It was true,I did mean it that I was bisexual,I just couldn't lie my way out of it now."You disgust me! No son of mine is gay! Do you want to fuck men now or something you peice of shit?! Get the fuck out of my house!" My dad shouted.I hated when he swore,I don't know why.Everything he said always had a swear somewhere in it.Tears stung my eyes hard,I was emotionally unstable pretty much all the time.I have a bad case of anxiety and I have Agoraphobia (fear of situations that may cause anxiety,this can also cause panic attacks and seperation anxiety) which didn't help either.My father dragged me to the front door and threw me outside,which was pretty easy i'd say because I was weak from crying and pain.He went back inside and locked the door after him."W-wait-!" I sobbed.Every tear that ran down my face was of pain,and raw sadness.I wished I didn't exist,everyone around me would perfer that,myself,my father,Caroline,Alex,my mother and Zak..All of their lives I have made worse just by,being around...I slowly stood up,my vision still blurry and everywhere was heavily aching with pain.Maybe if I went to a chemist I could get some bandages for my wounds.I wiped the tears from my eyes and sighed..Where was I going to stay? I don't want to bother any of my friends and I don't know where my mother is..I haven't since I was 9 years of age...I hope my father didn't hurt her..When I was younger and they'd fight I would hide under my bed..I felt safe there,I even put some blankets and things down there so I was comfortable.It was my safe place.And no one else knew about it.I tried to convince myself that they loved each other.But I knew deep down that they just weren't right for eachother.And that's okay...But of course,I've gotten far too big to fit under my bed anymore.I wish I could fit,then maybe,just maybe I could feel safe again for once.I decided to try and walk to a chemist,then i'd worry about where I could stay.So I limped down the road slowly..this was going to take a while..I had barely any energy to spare.