♡︎ℂ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤♡︎

(Every oneshots book has one of these chapters but shhh! I don't care.)

                 3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Darryl lay reading in his bed.He had loads of books and just loved escaping reality in a book for a while.His eyes began to get harder to keep open and it was becoming difficult to stay awake so he shut his romance novel closed,put his round,nerdy glasses on his desk,turned his lamp off and lay down in his bed.He was wrapped up in his maroon,fluffy and heavy blanket.It was the depths of winter so he found himself using comfy blankets way more.He stared at his ceiling,a few thoughts crossing him mind.He often thought about the person he cared about most,the most important person in his life.He had big,chocolate brown eyes and the most adorable raven coloured hair.

𝒁𝒂𝒌 𝑨𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒅...

Oh how he loved him.But,being gay and Zak probably being straight since he'd had a girlfriend before made Darryl almost possitive Zak didn't like him back.He nuzzled into his blanket.Letting out a sad whimper.His eyes slowly shut as he drifted off to sleep.

Darryl was awoken by the creek of his door opening,he was a light sleeper so it was common that he would be woken up by the slightest noises.He was too tired to move,speak or open his eyes really.Suddenly he felt a prescence in his room. (Look idk if its spelt prescense or prescence but presence is what u got..k?)

𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒎,𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚

Suddenly he felt a prescence in his room.He felt scared but he was too tired to move.His blanket was pulled off him,the cold air hit his skin,goosebumps began to form on his body from the sudden cold of his apartment.He felt someone get into his bed and the warmth of the duvet be pulled back over him.He lived with two people.Vincent and Zak,and Vincent was away so it could have only been Zak who had just climbed into his bed with him.Atleast,he 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 it was Zak,not some random person who broke into his apartment. But...Zak? He has his own bed,why did he get into Darryls? He felt sudden warmth of Zaks arms and legs wrap around him."mmm...." he heard Zak hum.Darryl opened his eyes,he flustered almost instantly."Z-zak...?" He mumbled,getting his glasses off his nightstand and put them onto his face."Cwuddles..." He heard Zak whisper.Darryl wasn't quite sure what Zak had just said,mainly because Zaks face was buried into Darryls chest so it was hard to hear him.Darryl wrapped his long legs around the boy as he felt Zaks weight on him intensify as he realised that Zak had fallen asleep ontop of him."mmm..." Zak mumbled again,obviously loving the affection as a smile formed on his lips.Speaking of lips,Darryl couldn't make out Zaks silouhette very well but he could tell where his head was.And he really wanted to kiss Zak,and Zak probably wouldn't even remember tomorrow anyways because hes pretty much asleep.Darryl put his hand under Zaks chin and turned it upwards so Zaks head  was alligned with his.Darryl knew there was a 50/50 chance that Zak would either slap him and freak out,calling him gay or kiss back.Darryl didn't like those odds one bit but he decided to just do it.He leaned in for a kiss and luckily,even though he couldn't see a thing,his lips met Zaks.Zak chirped,another smile forming on his face as he kissed back.The two boys lay in eachothers arms,kissing one another.It was the most perfect moment in both of their lives and neither wanted it to end.Though...it was a shame they might not remember in the morning.

(Also,english is NOT my first language and im too lazy to check any spellings so....sorry :<