♡︎𝔸𝕣𝕥 𝔸𝕥 𝔸 ℂ𝕒𝕗𝕖̀♡︎

Artist AU!

Zak POV:

I was just relaxing at my favourite cafè,I would always go there and bring my sketch book and pencils.I'm an artist and love drawing.I was just sipping my tea,trying to think of something to draw when I heard the waitress talking to someone close by.I glance over and she was talking to a boy,probably around my age,he had emerald green eyes,a black t-shirt,black ripped jeans and nerdy circular glasses,his skin was pale and he had a brown,almost strawberry blonde colour in his hair.My heart started to race.I decided to draw him,after the waiter was finished talking to him he started scrolling on his phone.I started sketching him because I had nothing else to draw.He was cute,his hair was slightly ruffling in the small breeze which was flowing through the cafè.I smiled a little,It took alot to try and capture his cute image but I was pretty happy with how things were turning out.He glanced over at me and blushed a little before quickly going back on his phone.

who was this man?

After I was finished I tried my best to do a backround.I was pretty much done but I was missing something..What was it?

Oh! His glasses!

I finished just as he got up to leave.He turned around and made eye-contact with me for a few seconds as he was leaving.We both blushed a little as he walked out of the cafè.

-Time skip

I sat at home looking at the drawing I had done of that boy,Even if it was just a sketch I could see his cuteness,the fluffiness in his hair,the light sparkle in his eyes.I smiled softly as I looked at the paper.I decided I should probably head to bed.

I tossed and turned in my bed,I couldn't stop thinking about that perfect man.I knew I was gay,the thing I didn't  know before was that I could fall inlove so easily.I decided that if I saw him again I would maybe get his name..maybe number? I blushed when I thought that.But I just had to!  He was cute! Okay,call me a simp or whatever but I was definitely  going to try get that boys number.

-Time skip again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I woke up to my alarm beeping,it stopped me from over-sleeping and messing up my sleep schedule again.I turned on my light,I swuinted and groaned at the sudden light,I was really tired from having stayed up all night,unable to sleep.I decided to go grab a coffee to give me some energy.And hey,maybe I'd run into that guy again.I went downstairs and popped some bread into my toaster and opened up my phone and started scrolling through instagram.I glanced up to see that I had a new notification.

@𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠  ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

Oh! That's nice! I don't get alot of followers on insta anyways so im always happy when I get one.I usually post art stuff and my drawings,minecraft stuff too.I click on his profile,I see he makes alot of minecraft stuff with his friends,just like me.I keep scrolling and I see a picture of someone.

𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒́..𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡?

I blushed when I saw the picture of him.He's following me! Maybe that way I can maybe message him? I sent him a friend request.Just then my toast popped out of the toaster.I got up and took it out.I got a plate and reached into the cabinet and took out some butter and a knife.I spread some butter onto my toast and sat back down at the table.
𝚜𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠  ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡.

He must have been online because he accepted it pretty quick.I messaged him.

                     𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ
                    @𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠.

                        𝙷𝚎𝚢! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
                𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎
              𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍
          𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
                                                   >

𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚝 (𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎̀)
𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎,𝚝𝚢. :)    >

𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎! 𝙸𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛! ^-^
>

        𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 25 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍  
            𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞?   >

𝙼𝚑𝚖! 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚢𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!  :𝙿
<

___________________________________________

I quickly finished my toast and went back upstairs to get ready.I quickly got changed and threw on a jacket and a pair of converse.Finally,I was going to get to know this cute boy! I was so happy