Chapter One

In to the...future?

I felt a pressure on my body as if a person is laying down on me, I open my eyes to see what or who was on top of me, I look around to be aware of my surroundings, it looked like my room, the tv was the only thing emitting light, looking down to see a... blue haired person laying on my chest, I tensed up just a bit when the bluenette started to shift around, she moved up closer to my neck, my heart was beating so fast like it was about to burst out of my chest and run away, I didn't know what this was or who this person is, I could feel her light breathing on the crook of my neck, she was warm, very very warm, it was cold in my room.

I looked around my room once more, there were pictures of me and what seemed to be the girl in my bed on my wall, I moved ever so slowly so that I would dare to wake up the girl, as I moved away from the bed, I looked over to the girl laying on my bed and examined her from a nice distance, her bangs covering her eyes, the blanket on top of her covering her face, her hand peeking out from the blanket formed into a fist as she grunted from the sudden loss of my body from the bed, seeing a ring on her ring finger, she's married? I looked down at my hands and saw a wedding ring on my finger, I stood there dumbfounded, I'm married...?!

After standing there for what felt like forever, I switched my mind over to the pictures to take a much closer look to see if that's the girl laying down, walking slowly so I wouldn't be such a dick to wake her, I pick up the photo, a polaroid... On the bottom said "Peridot and Lapis" in green and blue ink with hearts around it, 'Lapis...could that be-' I lose my train of thought when I heard a creek coming from the bed, turning to see when sudden sound, I see the bluenette proped up on her elbow looking at me, feeling my heart flutter, I didn't know what to do, the bluenette slowly got up from the bed and made her way towards me, my hands were twitching, feeling two hands on my shoulders and slowly making their way down to my forearms, the figure leaned forward and her hand came up and slicked my hair back and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, 'How did she know...' I thought.

After about five seconds of the kiss, she leans up, I now get a good view of her eyes, it's such a beautiful sight to see, a blue-grey color emits from her eyes, like a dark stormy night, I feel like I can just slip away, I felt arms wrap around my neck and a weight on my head, I didn't think about what to do so I just wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Hey peridot." The bluenette spoke, god her voice is so beautiful...
"Yes?..."
The bluenette's head slowly moved from my head and came down to my ear, I felt my face warm up...

"Can you do something for me?"

"...Sure."

she placed a kiss on my temple before saying...

"Please...wake up."

Huh?

*BEEP BEEP BEEP...BEEP BEEP BEEP*