Chatper ten

Feelings?

Lapis's pov

"Alright Peridot, thanks again for being my poser." I smiled.

"No problem Lazuli, it was fun to say the least although my core kinda hurts." Peridot chuckled, rubbing her stomach.

"You really didn't need to flex your stomach you know." I giggled.

"Well yeah, but to get a good amount of muscle on that painting, I felt it would be best to do so."

"I guess you're right, by the way, what day will you be available for our friendly date?" That still stung, why am I like this?

"Uhm maybe, Wednesday will be a good time for me." Peridot pulled out her phone and started to type something out.

"Okay that will work for me. See ya later peridot." I bid my goodbyes and closed the door.

There was this ache in my heart, that was never there before, I've had partners before but, my heart never ached like this, 'Friendly date? really? wait why am I like this, I don't even like girls, right?'

I sighed heavily and walked over to my couch, flopping down with a grunt, well Wednesday, I hope it turns out good.

———————————————————————
Peridot's pov

I walked to my dorm, I heard strange noises before entering, but I couldn't care more, I just wanted to shower and change into something comfortable.

"Oh Amethyst." Was the first thing I heard upon entering, Amethyst and Pearl were fucking.

"What in the absolute hell...are you guys doing." I was blushing hard.

"DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK!" Amethyst quickly covers herself and Pearl, "WELL I WOULD IF I DIDNT LIVE HERE!" I jabbed.

"Just put on clothes on and do it in the bedroom next time, your bodily fluids are all over the couch and I now need to clean it." I groaned, why here out of all places, glad Steven nor Garnet was here to view this... weird sight.

They both ran to a room, "NEXT TIME LEARN HOW TO KNOCK." Pearl yelled.

"NEXT TIME LEARN THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIVE HERE ESPECIALLY AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD BOY!" I snapped.

They better be luck that I can clean, I walked over to the cabinets and grab a hand held shop vac, these things were made for instances like these, I grabbed a spray cleaner, walked over to couch and sprayed a good amount of cleaner, and started to vacuum the couch, I get it yeah their in love and sometimes they love each other very much, but that doesn't mean they can do it where ever they please, unless they're into that, then good for them I guess.

I finally got done after what felt like hours, it was only ten minutes, but still, once i turn off the vacuum, there was banging behind me, dear god, it was the two love birds going at it, I groaned extremely loudly to let them know I was still here, but that didn't do anything and the banging was still there, I rolled my eyes and headed towards my room, I closed the door, I heard a buzz coming from my phone, I grabbed my phone from my pocket, Lapis was calling me? wonder what she wants.

"Hell-"

"I can't like her, I don't even know if she's into girls, why am I like this, I...I don't know what to do anymore, she probably doesn't even have any feelings nor any clue that I like her," I should've ended the call right then and there but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, I wonder who she's talking about.

"I wish I could just tell Peridot how I feel, but she'll probably not like me back, it's too soon anyway, we just met and I can't rush things with people." Lapis likes me? I quickly hang up the call, my face was burning to the touch, my eyes wide, I was standing in the middle of my room like an idiot.

I placed down my phone on my nightstand, I walk into my bathroom and lock the door, I removed my glasses and looked at myself in the mirror, my face was still hot and red, I sighed, I went to turn on the water for my shower, I stripped down and walk in, so many thoughts were racing through my mind, 'Out of all people, why me? I can't be loved, what makes me so...special?'

I sighed and look up, the cool water running down my body felt nice, I needed this, i really do.