Chapter -3 The game of fate

Suddenly she feel as if something bad is going to happen. Then a soldier came.
Soldier- Pranaam maharani maharaj ne aapko kal apne vimaan par dono rajkumaro ko lekar lekar ane ko kaha hai

Rani maa- Lekin kal toh utsav hain mere beto ke Fir?
Soldier- Parantu, Maharaj ka aadesh hain ki kal voh apne vimaan mein aapko kisi se milwaane leke jaane wale hain. Aur voh bhi apne dono rajkumaro ke saath.

Rani maa-Theek hain. Ab tum ja sakte hoo (Soldier left) Mujhe pta nhi kyun theek nhi lag raha hain Haa, Main bas ek baar parilok jakar baalpari se mil aati hoon.Ho sakta hain unke saath rehkar mujhe kuch acha lage

Flashback in flashback over (Par abhi bhi past hi chal raha hai😌)

Rani maa -Bas fir main aapse milne aa gai. mujhe apne dono beto ki bahut fikar ho rahi thi Maharaj the bhi fir bhi.Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa raha. aap hi batiyiye bp??
Bp- (in mind -Mujhe bhi aaj kuch bura hone ka aabhaas huwa aur rani ko bhi.ye kisi aane wale sankat ka sanket toh nhi. Isse lagta hain rani aur unke beto ki zindagi ka sambandh hain par rani agar mere paas ayi mtlb mujhe bhi isme apna kirdaar nibhana hoga)

Rani- Aap shant kyun hain Bp?
Bp-Arre nhi mujhe lagta hain ki yeh sirf aapka bhram hain. aisa kuch nhi hoga

Rani maa -aap mera dil toh rakh legi parantu ek maa ke dil ko kaise nischint rakh payegi bp.? Main apne beto ke liye aur unki zindagi par uth rahe sawaalo ko nhi daba sakti.Aap kuch toh mujhse chuppa rahi hain batayiye??

Bp-haan, voh....
Suddenly, Drish's crying sound was heard. Rani maa left running from the palace to the garden where he was playing. There she saw Drish was hanging on a tree branch on the side of the garden which was prohibited and only the persons with dark powers could go there and this was known to bp a only.

She came with baby to the spot where all were present, Drish was shouting aloud to save him from falling, Rani maa moved forward but was pushed back by a force. Bp was standing shocked that how could Drish had dark powers and our little hero in her arms started laughing at her face. Bp looked at him and noticed a blue light in his eyes for faction of a second and what happened next shocked her to the core😲..

Suddenly Drish started flying and reach ground safely. He immediately ran and hugged Rani maa. Bp was just speechless on what she saw. A newborn baby of just 2 days could save a child of two years just by blinking how? Then she notices a mark on his left hand (the mark which was on bv's hand) and her smile changed into a worried expression😰..

She now knew what game was fate playing. She now knew that Rani maa would be the sufferer, Drish would also be separated and this child in her arms would be the one who would have to bear all the pains that a person had never experienced in his life.

But this child was laughing and smiling all the while he was with her.. as if he know that this bond won't be separated like others would be in future.❤️

How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें