Chapter -74

Years passed...

Veer and shiva were now mature enough to take decisions. They were the excellent fighters and brilliant leaders. Veer respected the orders of king but Shiva paid less attention to him and both king and Shiva know the reason so king generally gave more powers, responsibilities and orders to veer to maintain accuracy as he will follow all his orders with due respect.

Shiva never interrupted in king's orders given to veer as it was the only way to achieve some reputed place in his life for veer. He was planning to say truth to veer when he gained an important place in king's life to take revenge from him.He knew his brother he would directly fight instead of these manipulative attempts of his to take revenge.Only shiva knows how much he sacrificed to see this all things happening in front of him.

Veer on other hand was a joyful and patient young man grown up under the care and morals of rani maa which she did efficiently. Veer was perfectly trained to handle any situation.

He was the one for whose sake every girl in kingdom could give their lives happily. His personality was attractive and he was so selfless the quality which attracted everyone towards him. However, he generally ignore all the girls and maintain some distance from them but it doesn't mean he don't talk to them. He speaks politely and respectfully with every girl, lady and women he met.

That day a news broke out of the arrival of the princesses of neighbouring kingdom. Whole kingdom was decorated as if it's a festival. Everyone was busy but veer was roaming in the Kingdom. He was just wearing a scarf which covered his face and was roaming to check the safety.

He too had heard many rumours about those Princesses specially the younger one who is the centre of attraction for most people due to her beauty. Veer had met elder princess before also and she proved to be a good companion and like an elder sister to him and moreover the fact was that shiva fought with her as if he was the one who is prince and she is the one at his place.

But the main fact was that his brother first time fought with a girl who was not even clinging on him. He used to get easily angry when some girl would try to be closer to him. But she was not like other girls as they fought on little things which was a new thing for veer to witness. Shiva once said to him "veer tujhe tab pta chalega jab aisi koi ladki tumhe pareshan karegi!!"

But it was never going to happen especially with him who was maintaining his safe distance from girls. But god knows what will happen?

He has now done checking the safety of the Kingdom but only the border area and the route from where both Princesses have to come was left to be rechecked. Veer ordered some soldiers to check border area as he wasn't allowed there for the reason he never know.

He left for checking the route till the place where it was their kingdom. He was now in a forest area from where a path was made to cross it. Veer was just checking the place when he heard crackling of some branches. He hid behind a tree to see the surroundings and find the intruder. However, he heard sounds of footsteps like that of an army.

He saw them and asked, " yaha aane ka kya karan hain??"
One of those soldiers told "humare yaha se aapke rajya mein humaari dono rajkumariyon ne aana tha parantu choti rajkumari achanak se pehle hi kahi chali gyi unki khoj ke liye hum yaha hain. Aapko agar voh mile toh kripa kar unhe vidarbh rajya mein le jaayiye"

They left. As soon as he heard he thought of helping them but some leaves fell from a tree not so far away. He went close only to find someone on the top of it, hiding behind the leaves.

Veer- mujhe nhi pta tum kon ho par jo bhi ho abhi issi vakt neeche aao varna mujhe majbooran hamla karna padega.(he said in warning tone)

A voice came from above the tree"pehle wada karo mujhe un sainiko ke haathon nhi saunpoge??"

Veer-(m) yeh toh kisi ladki ki awaz hain. (To her) nhi mera tumpar koi hak nhi jo main kisi vastu (cheez)ki tarah kisi ko saunpu.

That girl's face was hiding behind the leaves. As soon as she heard his words she smiled and side those leaves and looked at him who was standing right there on the ground looking at her.She tried to come down but it was difficult for her.

Veer-kya hua??
She said" mujhse neeche nhi utra jaa raha. Upar chadna saral(asaan) tha neeche utarne se😕 "
Veer forwarded his hand towards her and she first saw at him then at his hand and she held his hand with small smile on her face.

She felt something different but veer was looking at her with lots of questions running in his mind.
Veer- aap upar pedh par kya kar rahi thi??
Girl-voh unn sainiko se bach rahi thi voh mujhe le jaane aaye the na isiliye🙁(she said innocently)
Veer- chori ki hain aapne?? Apraadhi hain aap??
Girl-nhi nhi😟 maine toh chori kabhi nhi ki... Haan apni behen ki kai vastuyen (things) maine churaayi hain bas...
Veer-toh fir aap chupp kyun rahi thi?? 🤨
Girl-abhi toh bataya voh Sainik mujhe dhundh rahe the isiliye 💁
Veer-par kyu dhundh rahe the??
Girl-kyunki main rajkumari hun na tumhaare padosi rajya ki aur mujhe hi vidarbh Jana haina..

Veer heard and looked at her who was wearing a shawl all over her clothes and now she removed that shawl and her royal clothes were now visible. She was adorned with ornaments with ancient craft work done on it and beautiful dress like the dress of ancient rajkumari.

Veer bowed his head in front of her saying "shama karna rajkumari.. maine aapko pehchana nhi."But she just said to him" isiliye mujhe yeh baat nhi batani thi Kyunki fir logo ka yeh jaankar ki main rajkumari hun mere prati vayavhaar(behaviour) hi badal jata hain😕."

Veer chuckled at her statement. He had seen many girls and princess but she was different. She was showing attitude but in childish way🤭. He was astonished on seeing her nature.

Raj.- kaha kho gye?? Mujhe mahal tak ka raasta toh batao.
Veer- kahi nhi main mahal hi jaa raha hun. Aap bhi chaliye sab chintit hain aapke liye.
Raj. - theek hain ab sainik peeche na pade isiliye bas main tumhaare saath jaane ke liye haa keh rahi hun varna mujhe madad ki zarurat nhi😌
Veer-(smiled at her lines) haa theek hain rajkumari ji aayiye..

....
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें