Chapter -95

[Note- Dev aur Anu ne jo dekha hai past mein unhe utna hi pta hai same with every character. So wherever they aren't shown they don't know about that part of their past]

Anu- dabbu.. (as they teleport near the portal with the help of that band)
He looks at her who is looking at the portal.
Anu- kuch bura hone wala hai.. (her eyes fixed on the ground)
Dev- Anu... Hume chalna chahiye... Yaha se jaana hoga hume.. (as he didn't want ananya to witness that painful scene which caused Anushka also to cry)
Anu- nhi.. jisne humaari madad ki unhe madad ki zarurat hai.. unki madad karni chahiye Hume
Dev-per... (Cut by her)
Anu- tumhe wapas jana hai toh jaao.. main nhi jaaungi. Main unke saath rahungi.(proceeds to go)
Dev- tum samay ko nhi badalne wali na.. (his question was more like an answer)

Anu- badalna pada toh badal dungi.. (determined)
Dev- tum isse hum sabki life par asar daalogi Anu..(warning her) humara yaha se jaana hi sab ke liye acha hai aur unki madad hai
Anu- tum ek baar fir Guru maa se milkar unhe bye nhi bolna chahoge? Archana, Vani Samrita unse hum nhi mile toh kaise hum aise hi jaa sakte hai?

Dev- agar tumhe unse milna hi hai toh dur se hi ek baar dekhenge unhe thik hai.. (she felt that it was better than leaving now so she agreed)

King was silent. It's better to say he was feeling guilty for his deeds. He looked from guru maa to Rani maa. He loved his wife truly and would never want to see her in pain. But due to his deeds he is responsible for bringing tears in her eyes not only in this...but in next birth also. He will be the reason for her separation with her sons. When it came on her he realise the pain of separation of a mother from her child.

He stands up and kneels before Guru Maa, who was astonished from his actions while someone in the crowd too was astonished. "Mere karamo ki saza usse mil rahi hai jisne meri har baat maankar bhi apna achai ka raasta nhi choda.. mujhe shama karna main satta ki lalach mein andha ho gya tha.. bhul gya tha ki jab bhagwaan ka bas chalta hai toh bure logo ke saath bura hi hota hai... Iski saza usse mat do..Mujhe shama kar dena... "

He said and it was truly from his heart. He not only realise his mistake but also was ready to punish himself for his deeds. But only him.. not Rani maa. He never wanted her to face this. That's why he always ensures her safety first while his plans was being executed. He kept all his actions secret from her so that she wouldn't be involved in danger. But today.. everything was against him. He won and lost everything at the same time.

Guru maa- "main yeh toh nhi kahungi ki maine tumhe maaf kiya kyunki tumhaara apradh bahut bada hai.. par haa koshish karungi ki iski saza tumhe kam mile kyunki apno ko dard mein dekhna hi sabse bada dand hota hai.. khaaskar jab wajah aap khud ho"

Rani maa-(to archana) veer tumhaare saath aya hai?
Archana- haa.. vo aur shiva shastra kaksh ki taraf gye the..
Guru maa- kyu??
Archana - pta nhi par Veer ko achanak se kuch yaad aya aur vo uss taraf gya.. (King looked at her knowing the reason of their sudden arrival while someone in the crowd wearing an old shawl like cloth which covered him moved out of the hall. King immediately looked at him and was shocked.)

King-sainiko usse pakado (he said suddenly grabbing everyone's attention. He himself follow him who runs away while all soldiers were chasing him)
Guru maa looked at Rani maa who reciprocated the same look. They follow the king. Archana suddenly felt something. She went to an isolated place and closed her eyes. She saw glimpse of Veer and Shiva standing against a huge army. She opened her eyes. "yeh kya tha?"

She then again saw glimpse of Dev standing on the edge of a cliff with someone looking at him from a screen like hologram. She concentrates to look closer. A girl.. she focus on her face and saw her own face. She opens her eyes breathing heavily. She saw herself only. How's that possible?? She was there inside that strange screen but how?? She is here. Veer is here. Dev was there. Then how she was in that screen. Everyone's look-alike at the same place. At same time. It's strange. How this is so normal??

Yes.. something is not so normal. She knows and connect everything related to dev and Ananya only to find that they are from a realm where technology is advanced. But every realm can't have different people with same faces. It's possible only in different universes.

That means they are from different universe or they are not from the present world. They are either from future or from past. But past don't have such advanced things. So they are either from future or from another universe.

Dev-(m) yeh theek nhi hai.. agar archana ko anushka ka existence pta chal gya hai. Mtlb vo humari pehchaan bhi dhundh legi. Yeh samay ko badal dega.. yeh sab kya ho raha hai?.... (He said frustrated)

He is following Anu who is just moving through the forest using her intuitions. He knows after she has conquered her fear her powers which she had would get activated by time eventually. She just moves wherever her heart says she should be.

On the other side, king and the soldiers surrounded that man.
King- bas bahut aa gya main Tumhaare behkaave mein ab aur nhi.. na jaane kitne paap tumne mujhse karwaye aur kitne aur paapo ka pashchataap rehta hai..

That man laughs revealing his face by throwing that cloth. He looks at king with smirk. "Tumhe kya laga ki tum mujhe kaid kar loge? Tum mujhe mere maksad tak pahunchne se pehle hi rok loge? Tumhe khud nhi pta ki abhi bhi sab mere mutabik hi ho raha hai.. tum.. Veer ko hathiyaar banana chahte the na par main jaanta tha yeh sambhav nhi ho sakta kyunki meri uspar tabse nazar hai jabse vo yaha aya hai.. "he laughs evilly.

Vani- tum kehna kya chahte ho??
Archana came towards them seeing whole situation she silently stood there processing what has happened.

"Tumhe sach mein lagta hai main uspar bharosa karunga jiske man mein bhavnaaye hai?.. bhavnaaye manushya ko kamjor banati hai isiliye maine tumhe hi nhi(pointing at king) kisi aur ko bhi taiyaar kiya hai.. ab barabari ki takkar hogi jab vo khud yaha aayegi.. ahaaa" (laughs)

"Kon aayegi? "Archana asked.
" TIMNASA... Apni poori sena lekar aayegi.. tum sab aaj gye😈"

....
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇?

Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें