Chapter -4 result of evil deeds

Bp looked at Rani maa, Drish, the baby and at parilok once last time as she knew she would now not be able to see them like this in future.

But the baby's smile assured that Bp would see all of them together once again. But this was just the beginning of storm..

At Vidarbh

At Night K.Jai- Mahipal, Rani kidhar hain? Manipal-Voh kisi se milne unke rajya gyi hain keh rahi thi ki kal tak aa jayegi. K.Jai- Yeh sab tumne jaan bujhkar kiya haina Mahipal.??

Mahipal- nhi Maharaj, aapne hume chup rehkar sab dekhne ko kaha toh wahi kiya
K.Jai-(clenched, his fist tightly in anger but soon laughed) Tumhe kya lagta hain ki tum mujhe aur meri yojna ko ašafol kar sakte hoo, Kabhi nhi!! Agar tumne abhi kuch nhi kiya toh aage bhi kuch mat karna, sirf dekhte jaon. (He left)

Mahipal Kuch toh bahut bura hone wala hain. Hey bhagwan, rajkumaro aur humare rajya ko salamat rakhna
In morning
At Parilok

everything is same but Baalpari was looking at everything like she is meeting this place last time. She looks around trying to capture everything at once only in her eyes.

Memories of her with a little girl calling her "pari maa" is ringing in her ear. Memories still of that girl leaving her forever is hurting her to the core. Why Should she suffer for just the sake of being a mother who could no longer bear a child's hate? She was helpless and silenced long ago since her own daughter left her.
There was a weird silence. A silence full of heaviness in sadness and darkness at the place full of light.
She walking towards the palace aimlessly when suddenly she heard a sound. It was of our little hero who was with Rani maa, crying while she was making all the efforts to calm him down, Bp couldn't resist but instead pick him up in her lap.

Bp- Shh... Arre re kya hua?? Shant shant...
And fortunately he stopped crying, and started smiling.

bp (in mind- Kuch toh ajeeb hai isme. Pta nhi Kyun mujhe use apne paas dekhkar khushi hoti hain,ek rishta mehsoos hota hain. Nhi, main firse kisi ko bhi kuch nhi hone dungi. Agar iss bachche mein bhi kaali taakate hain toh bhi main isse bura nhi banne dungi. Yeh meri beti jaisa burai ka saathi nhi banega)

Rani maa- Arre bp, kya hua, dekhiye yeh toh chup ho gya aap kyun chintit ho gai. Bp-Nahi voh main kuch batana chahti hun iske vishaay mein.

Rani maa- Haan, zaroor batayiye ?? Bp-Voh yeh koi saadharan balak nhi hain yeh asliyat mein toh...

suddenly a plane landed in Parilok, and Jai came out of it. Drish run towards his father and hugged him. His father instead of hugging him, pick him up and handed over to a man. All this was being watched by Bp, Rani maa and all other fairies.
Rani maa took her little baby from Bp and headed towards K. Jai to welcome him. But instead she stop in middle after seeing an unexpected view.

There she saw K. Jai asking man to put his son, Drish in a cage while his son was struggling in his arms. Rani maa was not able to understand anything but the thing was different for Bp. She was not able to believe that a silly mistake of K. Jai would lead to many sacrifices, heartbreak, lead to so separation and moreover would affect himself too.

Now every word of that bhavishyawani was going to be true. She was so much tensed about the situation that She immediately ran to Rani maa and said to other fairies.

Bp- Rani maa ko jald se jald rajkumar ke saath yaha se le jayiye. Inne Parilok ke suraksha 'Kavach be andar surakshit rakhe. Jaldi.....

Other fairies nodded whereas K. Jai was surprised to see Baalpari's reaction as he did not think before that anyone would be able to understand his plan ( But the question is how bp understand his plan??)
He immediately asked his soldiers to bring his younger child with Rani maa to him. But fortunately Baalpari created a shield for the Soldiers and captured them.

Rani maa -Bp, main apņe bete ko uss pinjare mein akele chodkar kese jaun? Mujhe nhi pta kya ho raha hain par mujhe sirf itna pta hain ki mera pati hi mere beto ke liye khatra ban gya hain......Main ek 2-saal ke bachche ho unke hawale kaise chod doon?😰
.......

How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें