Chapter -97

Anu- Timnasa.. yaha?? (shocked) yeh kaise possible hai??
Dev-vo Timnasa hai but mujhe nhi lagta present wali hai.. uska hathiyaar dekho aur bhesh bhi..
Anu- haa.. (looking at the wand which was much sharper at the one end and her dress which made her look more fierce) isse dekhne ke baad present timnasa itni darawani nhi lag rahi ab.. (gulping looking at the white portion of her eyes which were fully red and her eyeballs were of deep blue..darker than ocean. These eyes scared her as her eyes remembered the darkness but before she could refresh those memories completely the voice of weapons striking with each other brought her back)

Veer striked his sword with timnasa's wand. He attacked on ground with his sword with a great force which created a huge crater. Suddenly fight started becoming intense. Both were equally powerful but Veer felt the need to end this. His hold on the sword tightened.

Suddenly the sword started glowing taking its original form. It was now larger than before. It had something glowing near its handle. There was a small bottle like thing which was empty.

Veer attacked on timnasa with that sword 🗡️ and she fell backwards due to the force and collided with a rock. He went near her while she know that she was defeated now with his next attack.
Dev-(m) agar koi aise hi yudh jeet gye toh kurbani kiski??
Anu- hara do usse..veer tum yeh kar sakte ho..

Timnasa signalled her army to attack Veer and in a second that huge army started to attack Veer. Timnasa stood up laughing.
Timnasa - mujhe tum toh kya koi bhi itni aasani se nhi hara sakta.. jo harana chahta hai vo jaan se jaayega. (Signalling her army to finish them)
Shiva- veer hum dono itni badi sena se nhi lad paayenge.. (attacking one soldier)

Veer- madad maangne ke liye samay nhi hai.. parantu tum jaakar vidarbh ki sena bula sakte ho.. main inhe dekhta hu...
Shiva-tumhe abhi bhi lagta hai ki main tumhe akela chodkar chala jaaunga??
Veer-kabhi na kabhi toh jaana hoga na... Agar tum nhi gye toh.. (bend and then kicked a person)

Shiva- mere saamne aisi baat karna bhi mat.. (warning him but he just smiled weakly)
Veer-(m) mujhe kuch thik nhi mehsus ho raha... Isse harane ka koi tarika toh hoga hi na.. (something striked his mind)

They were surrounded by men.
Shiva-veer hume madad ki zarurat hai.. hum inse nhi lad paayenge..
Timnasa - pehle hi kaha tha mujhe aise koi bhi nhi hara sakta..
"Parinaam batane ki itni bhi kya jaldi hai Timnasa!!" A voice from behind came.
Shiva- isse pehle tumhe dekhkar itni khushi kabhi nhi huwi (smiling widely)
Veer-abhi bhi shiva? (Supressing his smile)
Archana-abhi yudh ke maidaan mein hai isiliye kuch nhi kahungi.. (announcing loudly) sainiko taiyaar ho jaao.. yudh jeetna hai..(as she pointed her sword at timnasa's army)aarambh karo..

Now, the fight was joined by vidarbh army and king himself.Samrita and Vani too joined.
Shiva-(looking at him suspiciously) veer tumhe nhi lagta ki yeh koi chaal na ho ki Vidarbh ki sena humari madad kar rahi hai?Khaaskar.. (gestures at king from his eyes in between the fight)
Veer- mujhe nhi lagta..ho sakta hai vo sudhar gye ho.
Shiva-tumhe lagta hai ki vo sudhar sakta hai?

Veer-sudhar toh yeh bhi sakti hai.. (pointed at Timnasa) bas.. man mein yeh vichaar laane ka kabhi socha nhi shyad isne... Par ab lagta hai sab thik ho jaayega Shiva.. ek sukoon sa mehsus ho raha hai. Sab kuch mil gya mujhe.
He was still fighting brilliantly but his expressions turned soft. He looked at Shiva saying "yeh baat yaad rakhna shiva veer kabhi bhi tumhe nhi bhul sakta.. tum bhul gye tab bhi nhi.. " his eyes became wet.

Shiva-(stopped fighting and came near him) yeh tumhe kya ho gya hai? Tum thik ho?.. yeh kya bhulne par baat aa gyi? Main tumhe nhi bhulne wala aur naa hi tumhe bhulne dunga.. (made him look at him)
Veer just looked at him blankly and then hugged him tightly. He was emotional but tried to hide his tears. Shiva not knowing about his condition patted his back telling him everything will be alright. No need to worry.

Veer composed himself and broke hug and smiled weakly. He then took slow and heavy steps towards Timnasa who was far away from him.
Veer- yeh antt hai iss kahani ka..ek naye aarambh ka agaman karne ke liye Vidarbh bhi taiyaar rahe.. Kyunki ab.. (his eyes glowed and the sword also started glowing making the soldiers blind with the whiteness all around)

The light stopped and everyone there looked at him flabbergasted. He was wearing a dress like prince. (Same as Ray's dress in cover)

He was standing there his hands on his waist with a smirk on his face on seeing timnasa's shocked face. The sword was hanging in air. He lift his hand up and the sword moved down and he held it.
Timnasa- yeh... Kaise? Tumhe aakhir SWET HEERA kaha se mila?
Anu-(whispers) swet heera... Vo jo Timnasa ne cheen liya tha papa se..

Dev looked at her immediately. He now was clear about all his doubts.
Dev- (m) timnasa ne bahut bada khel khela hai. Swet heera paane ke liye swet lok tabah karna. Aur fir vo talwar(looked at veer holding it) ab samajh aya.. par... aakhir likha hi vahi huwa hai toh vahi hoga.

Veer- haa swet heera.. swet lok ke Rajkumar Akshay ne hi mujhe yeh diya.Aur tumhaare antt ke baad yeh wapas unke paas hi chala jaayega.
Timnasa- asambhav.. mujhe tum nhi hara sakte..
Veer-nhi hara sakta tha agar tum khud apni maut ka raasta na batati. (Smirked)

Everyone was confused at his statement. But suddenly Archana realised that the scene in front of her was same that she watched the glimpse of. She looked around to find Dev and ananya too. But everytime a monster attacked her. One side, Veer and Timnasa were fighting and other side, Archana was moving towards the outskirts of the war area when she heard a scream. She didn't dare to turn as she realised that it was Samrita who screamed. She turned around but due to the large army ahead couldn't see. She climbed up on a low hill while her heart didn't want to think of the possibilities.

She reached over a level of height so that she could see what has happened. Veer was fighting while Samrita was stopping him to execute what he has thought into action.
Samrita-Veer nhi!! Tum aisa nhi karoge! (She screamed his name as she was far away from him)
Shiva- kya?? Samrita veer kya karne wala hai??(confused and scared)
Samrita- vo shastra kaksh mein uss talwar mein ek zeher ki vidhi de huwi thi jo uss shishi (bottle) mein daalna tha..usse koi bhi mar sakta hai..
Shiva- par veer ne kya socha hai??
Samrita- usne Timnasa ko maarne ke liye KHUD KI JAAN DENE KA SOCHA HAI.. (Shiva was stunned) Veer ko pta hai Timnasa ko maarne wala KHUD BHI MAR JAAYEGA.. tab bhi vo APNI JAAN DENE JAA RAHA HAI! (She cried)

"jo harana chahta hai vo jaan se jaayega."
"nhi hara sakta tha agar tum khud apni maut ka raasta na batati."

Shiva looked at her crying while she was injured badly. He then looked at Veer who stood there for a moment then closed his eyes as if gaining powers. He looked at Timnasa. His eyes were blue. Dev looked at him shocked then realised why always his eyes become blue when he used his powers which are with him by birth.

He didn't even notice Anu who was trying to attack but couldn't because the battlefield was surrounded by an invisible shield. She tapped her hand on shield while trying to enter.
Dev-ab kuch nhi ho sakta.. (guilty and Anu stopped and looked at him)
Anu-tab tak sab kuch ho sakta hai jabtak tum khud chaho. Koshish karne ki zarurat hoti hai. (Dev looked at her for a moment and then at Veer whose eyes conveyed that they accepted death) maut tumhe tabtak kuch nhi keh sakti jab tak tum ladne ke liye taiyaar ho..(these words hit him hard)

Anu turned to see Veer. His eyes emitting rays of light striking the great army and they soon were cleared. Then he looked at everyone's faces specially Shiva who was standing stiff asking him to stop. But Veer smiled with wet eyes saying "maa ka dhyaan rakhna.." as he run towards Timnasa who also ran towards him with her wand.

Archana also ran down towards Veer loudly saying his name. The swords clashed and a loud sound trembled the earth. Light was emitting from their attacks and then, everything was cleared. Dust settled down. Timnasa was lying dead. Her body turned to ashes and washed away. Everyone's eyes looked for veer who can't be seen.

Vani was standing there numb looking at the scene in front of her. Tears flowed down from her cheeks. Her wounds were still fresh but she didn't care about them. One word came from her mouth like a whisper "VEER...."

...
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें