Chapter -68 knowing everything but nothing

Anu felt like he has said this just for her as he read her emotions. But still she wanted him to say this from his heart just not only sound concerned for her by his words...
But little did she know, how he was scared on the thought of losing her. How spontaneously he lost his control on seeing her falling from the cliff and was in control of dark powers residing within him.
AND... There is still questions unanswered in his eyes which only one person could answer...
They reached the portal and get into it, two persons at one time Anuvan moved first and Anushka looked at the portal saying "bahut questions honge aur kai answers mil gye honge but abhi bhi bahut kam hi jaante hoo..." As she entered into the portal followed by np who now was ready to face the answers to his questions...
They reached in bn where they started their journey.
Np- ab agle Mission par thodi break ke baad jaayenge tab tak ke liye maine bn aur tum dono par bhi shield laga di hain isiliye tum dono safe hoo but alert rehna...(saying this he started his bike and a portal appeared he entered his bike into it bidding them)

Anuvan and Anushka left for their houses.
On entering her house, the most expected person could be seen sitting in her room on a chair and looking randomly at the things on table.
Anushka - bolo ab kya sawaal hain jinke liye tum yaha aise baithe hoo jaise tumhara hi room hoo🙄
Dev-yaad rahe yeh pehle mera hi room tha 😏tumhe rent par diya hain...
Anushka -haan whatever 🙄
Dev-(seriously) tum vivaan ho ki baat kar rahi thi??
Anushka - kyu tumhe kya lagta hain? (Looking at him)
Dev-mujhe nhi pta tha ki Vivaan mera SAGA bhai nhi hoga (sighing) tumhaare mutabik karuna ji ke dono bachho mein se ek mera saga bhai/behan hain mujhe pehle vivaan laga tha kyunki voh meri tarah hi hain
Anushka - tum aur ananya dono hi ek jaise hoo😑
Dev-haa thoda thoda same toh hum hain😅 but fir bhi khushi meri jaisi hain yeh kabhi itna socha nhi tha maine (as he was busy in interpreting her behaviour with his)
Anushka - mujhse pucho toh voh Tumhaari carbon copy hain... Khud pain sehkar bhi voh dusro ke baare mein sochegi🙂,helpful hain, aur discipline aur rules ki pakki aur sabse badi baat (saying seriously by showing gestures through her hands) voh TOPPER hain😪 jo main toh nhi thi😑 yeh kaafi hain yaa puri kundali kholun??🤨
Dev- dekha jaaye toh bahut qualities milti hain... Khushi meri behan hai meri SAGI BEHAN😊(as he was happy to find the member of her family who was a 'pure' soul in his eyes)
Anushka - mujhe mat bhul jana main bhi hun apni behan mil gyi iski khushi hain mujhe bhi but meri jagah meri hi hain😤(He chuckles seeing the tint of jealousy in her eyes)
Dev - haa rajkumari sahiba aapki aagya koi taal sakta hain kya🤭??
Anushka- Voh toh hain😌 but jis din koi aur rajkumari aa gyi na toh shayd uski aagya hi maanoge😏
Dev-tum voh sapne mat hi dekho jo sach nhi ho sakte... Salah (advice) hain maan jaao jitna jaldi ho sake(he stood up to leave but a voice came from back)
"Sapne poore karne ke liye hi dekhe jaate hain baalveer. Agar sapne na hoo toh insaan kya hi achieve karega?"Anushka said
Dev-par jo bhagwan ne likha hain vahi hoga na at the end...
Anushka- haa hoga toh vahi par tum bhagwan nhi hoo jo sab jaante hoo. Tum sirf utna jaante hoo jitns dekhte hoo par sach usse kai guna bada hain jo tumhe dikh nhi raha isiliye yeh tum jitni jaldi ho sake samjho ki tum jo jaante hoo voh adha sach hain jo jhut se bhi zyada khatarnak hota hain(warning him in hope he would understand soon and relieve the stress which he is carrying for years but he didn't say anything and Silently left thinking over her words)
Dev knew that Anushka know something which he doesn't but still she also has her limits to tell about the futuristic predictions.

Dev was thinking about her words entering into his house. He saw khushi sitting on sofa watching TV and move towards his room silently but he felt a known presence who was looking at him like "kaha the tum jab tumhe pta tha ki main aane wali hun🤨?"
Dev- Ab.. Anu😅 tum kab aayi??
Anu-mere sawal ka jawab doo🤨(ordering tone)
Dev-mujhe pta hi nhi tha ki tum aa rahi thi😅
Anu- the kaha tum jab aaj clg bhi nhi tha 🧐??
Dev-voh.. main😅.. haan main Anushka ke Ghar par tha😇 voh abhi abhi aayi thi na ghar par pta nhi kaha gyi thi 🤷‍♂️
Anu-(in mind-mtlb dabbu ko nhi pta ki Anushka ke paas powers hain 🤔tabhi usse nhi pta voh kaha thi🧐 but ho skta hain ki isse pta hoo ki mujhe pta hain ki mujhe ispar shak hain ki iske paas powers hain isiliye yeh mujhe yeh dikha raha hoo ki yeh kuch nhi jaanta but bahut kuch jaanta hain😏)
Dev-(in mind- hey bhagwaan 🙏 isne yaha kuch der mein meri puri life describe kardi aur isse pta bhi nhi ki yeh sab sach hain😬 ab samjh aya ki Timnasa ne isse spy kyu banaya🥴)
Anu- dabbu mujhe tumhe sab kuch batana hai jo vaha huwa😃chalo baitho(holds his hands and dragged him to the chair near his study table and made him sit there)
And then starts the unstoppable blabbering of Anu about everything little thing that happened and that too with same feelings and expressions as earlier she felt...
Dev was just looking at her cute antics well he was staring at her instead... He hardly paid attention to her words than her eyes and expressions which convey much more than her words...
He just kept looking at her realising the fact that how fast time passes??
It was like yesterday only she came to him complaining that it was because of him that her mother takes less care of her and then would emotionally blackmail devkiji despite all her failed actions to convince ananya that she loves both of them equally and if more then ananya only. But then another issue would arise with her voice "Mujhe bhi cheekna (seekhna)hain talwar talana(chalana)" and then again untiring efforts to convince her by King Aditya Pratap that she was too small to handle the sword as big as her height and all this while our little dev would stand idle knowing after these two people's case in ananya' s court his file would be next and she will be after his life whole day doing pranks and fighting without knowing why she is fighting...
Well still dev don't know actual reason why she is fighting with him till today without knowing that he is the one with whom she fought long ago and he the person in front of her is the one and only one with whom she fights but still could never stand against. This thought still give relaxation to him that there is someone who would never change even if she doesn't knows that who he is...
He could hear her melodious laughter while explaining how she teleported herself instead of np. He could see her fear on expressing that her father's illusion attacked him however deep down he could sense her longing to meet her father soon which was perfectly hidden by her by her smile but that smile couldn't be a barrier when dev looks in her eyes. He saw her amusement and proud feeling when she said that "np ne mere liye pura lok destroy kar diya tha😌"
He chuckles at her statement but internally was thankful that nothing happened to her and Anushka reached in time.

......
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें