Chapter -79

Veer - YEH BHI EK MAA HAIN... Aur sabka hak hota hai mandir mein aakar darshan karne ka(he said looking at senapati but indirectly that was for king to change his decision otherwise he was ready to fight for an unknown lady whom he met the 'first' time.

Rani maa -(to king) main bhi iss baat se sehmat hun. Inhe bhi mata ke darshan karne ka avsar milna chahiye maharaj.

King-(looking at the situation) thik hain anumati hain.(glaring at veer who was unaware of this fact)

The crowd instead of announcing king's name announced "Sena Adhikari Veer ki.." and with wholesome".. jai!!" King immediately left the temple, out of anger and for preparation of a 'gift' from his side to Veer.

That lady looked at veer when the crowd told her about his name. Veer looked at her with smile while her eyes filled with tears at this name. He held her hand and paved the way towards the idol. They both standing in front of idol with folded hands while that lady looked at the supreme goddess saying " meri zindagi mujhe lauta do maa🥺! Mere bete lauta..." Tears choked her throat.

Veer hearing it looked at her feeling the pain which he cannot tell why he is feeling to so much extent.
Veer-aap apne beto ko dhundh rahi hain? (He asked politely and with full concern)

Her heart sank at his question. She didn't answer and was going to leave when he said " chinta mat karna shyad Maa Durga ne aapki iccha ke liye mujhe chuna hain. Mera vada hai ki aapko aapke bete sahi salamat milenge" She looked at him with questioning eyes like asking"kya yeh sach hain? " He smiled and nodded.

That was in many years that she smiled but it was a weak smile as the years of pain and sufferings of the society has made her weak enough that she could not bear any more.

She looked at him finding the shadow of her own son in him. He must be like him only. Kind, sweet, respect for elders, courageous and still have a soft corner inside his heart for his loved ones.

She silently walked across the path to exit from the gate of temple while a pair of eyes was fixed on her. He looked emotional and overwhelmed with emotions he was stiff at his place.

After she cross the gate, he let out a sigh saying "MAA". He looked at Veer "maa apne beto se mil gyi Veer." (He said with smile on his face) "meri prarthana itni jaldi puri hogi yeh maine nhi socha tha Durga maa. Par... Kya maa se hum mil paayenge?? Main unhe kaise bataunga ki main hi unka beta hu aur Veer..."(he said looking with wet eyes at his brother helping those disabled people)

"Shiva" A voice came from behind. He turned and looked at the owner of that voice.
Shiva - haan rajkumari Samrita koi kaam tha?? (He said in a stern tone which tells her that maybe he is upset)
Samrita-tum theek hoo? (She asked out of concern)
Shiva - haan rajkumari main puri tarah se theek hu bas apne karya puran karne jaa raha tha. Aagya de. (Saying this he left)

Veer saw Shiva leaving the place.
Veer-(to soldier) aap yaha sambhaliye main kuch shano mein aya...
Samrita - veer! (Stopping him by coming in front of him) Shiva ka vyavhar kuch badla badla nhi lag raha tumhe? Voh pareshan lag raha hai.. Puja se pehle toh thik tha fir...
Veer-main unka khayal rakhta hu aap fikr na kare.(she nodded)

Veer went to palace to find shiva but he wasn't there then he went to every possible place but still he wasn't there. His mind then guided him to search for the place that Shiva used to visit to calm him.

He left for that place which was a little interior place in the jungle with a beautiful waterfall and greenery all around. A wooden bridge was beautifully designed and surprisingly this was made by Shiva himself. Whenever he was upset or missed his mother he went to this place and Veer only thought that he came here to calm his mind.

Veer went to the beautiful place where he could see Shiva. His back was facing him. He smiled in relief and went close to him.

Veer- Shiva tumne toh mujhe... (He stopped in middle seeing his eyes which were red and filled with tears. Never had he ever witnessed his brother crying. Veer was stunned seeing his condition. He put his hand on his shoulder which marked his presence to Shiva)

Veer- Shiva.. (he said politely with care and concern reflecting in his eyes)kya hua??(that was just a whisper as seeing his brother in this condition his voice soften)

Shiva without answering just look at the water flowing downwards and then looked his own reflection in the water. He kept quiet and didn't answered while tears were still flowing from his eyes.

Veer sat beside him saying nothing for him to compose himself enough so that he could share his problem. There was silence all around just sound of wind moving in the spaces in between leaves and water flowing downwards could be heard.

After few minutes of this silence, finally Shiva spoke.

Shiva- veer(his throat had dried up due to continuously crying)
Veer instantly looked at him and waited for him to speak.

Shiva- tumhe pta hain.. maine Durga maa se Puja mein ek iccha maangi thi... Vo... Puri huwi
Veer - yeh toh achi baat haina Shiva?
Shiva- par... Main uss iccha ke poore hone ke tareeke ko seh nhi... (His voice died at the end of the sentence)maine kisi se milne ki khwahish maangi thi unse mila par... Main fir dur ho gya... (His tears which he had controlled now again started felling from his eyes)

Veer hugged his brother while he just cried his heart out for the first time in many years of struggles which he faced alone. Without his mother... It gives more than enough pain when he still remembers the day when he was separated from his mother💔...

.....
To be continued..
How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें