Chapter -67 Dark powers

Due to a reader's demand, I posted this chapter today only 😊...
Thanks everyone who give your reviews on story❤️, do share it with your friends also🤗

As she fell into the deep deadly valley of lava.. she closed her eyes accepting the fate...
Np froze at his place seeing the scene which has happened just now... His brain was not able to process this. This can't happen! He has seen her in his visuals which are not yet happened. Then how she could...??
Vivaan -(screams) DIDI!! (He runs towards the valley but bhym made a magical rope and tied him)

NOW... It was the END OF NAKABPOSH'S PATIENCE.
Anger overtook his thoughts in brain..
Np-(calmly but dangerously) Timnasa tumne voh kiya jo tumhe nhi karna chahiye tha!!
A red ring like structure formed in his eyes which marked the use of dark powers...
Timnasa was shocked as she didn't expect that he could have dark powers also..
Tim- tum kaali shaktiyaan lekar bhi achhai ki taraf hoo? (this was the SECOND time she witnessed a person who has dark powers still fighting with evil)
Np without replying her suddenly tapped his one foot on ground and due to force he was floating in the air the very next moment and the atmosphere turned violent.
His powers were aggressive just as his emotions were on its peak.He never expressed but yes he feels lonely without the girl whom he saw falling from the cliff. He feels rage which was due to his emotions. But only thing he want is to hear her voice and nothing else.
He was just moving his eyes in the direction he wanted to attack on timnasa and the fireballs mostly hit her causing heavy damage to her. He was not crying as he attacks furiously without giving a sec to them to breathe. The pain he feels was so immense that couldn't be described. He felt sudden loneliness, guilt and pang in his heart for not having save her.
Due to his emotions overpowering his brain, the level of lava has risen.
It overflew and came on the ground where all were standing. Timnasa used her powers and made a shield at bhym and herself but vivaan was still on ground however the lava didn't touch him as only the area where he was standing was just like it is lava resistant area. Still np need to be stopped as this may lead to destruction of the whole realm.
Viv- dost ruko! Yeh lok tabah ho jaayega.. humara kaam toh logo ko bachana haina?? (As he tried to stop him but in vain)
The atmosphere was turning intense as time passes he was turning more aggressive.
A blue ray from np's back hit his head and he closed his eyes. His expressions showed a conflict between his dark powers and that blue light which was trying to calm him. But that ray was not even successful in calming him up... Seeing the destruction the evil team thought to leave the place...
Np almost screamed but stopped in middle due to a voice "NAKABPOSH".
With that voice his anger calmed a little but he was not fully contented until he would saw her. He turned and saw ANANYA standing there shocked from the view she saw in front of her eyes..
The place which was so beautiful just few seconds ago was now destroyed but soon she saw everything back to normal as the lava level was normal and place was same as it originally was.
As soon as ground cleared Vivaan ran towards Ananya and hugged her tightly with tears in her eyes.
Viv- (with wet eyes)didi.. main dar gya tha... Aap thik hoo? Aapko kaha tha maine.. portal se..🥺 (his voice choked)
Anu-haa Vivaan but main thik hun na! Vaise bhi mujhse peecha chudwana itna aasaan nhi hain abhi toh maine tumhara secret bhi toh pta lagana hain na😉uske baad dabbu se bhi bahut fights rehti hain mera pura plan hain aise thode na kharab karungi 😌
Viv-aap secret wali baat abhi bhi nhi bhuli😅?? (Trying to lighten up their mood)
Anu-itni aasani se nhi😌
She could feel np's gaze on her but don't know what to say to him or to start a conversation.But he himself came in front of her.
Np - I'm sorry Vivaan mere karan tumhe bhi yeh sab sehna pada...
Viv-koi baat nhi dost (whispers) vaise bhi shyad aapko mujhse zyada dukh huwa hi hoga🙂(to Anu) didi aap toh cliff se neeche giri na toh kaise aap kaise yaha aayi 🤔??
Anu was just going to speak when a voice came from behind..
"Finally!! Kisi ne toh pucha😪 mujhe laga main peeche khadi khadi kisi ko nhi dikhungi..."
Np internally rolled his eyes as he know who this person was..
Viv-Anushka didi aap😲?? Aapko humne mana kiya tha na yaha aane ke liye😐?
Anushka - oh chote bv!! bade bv ki tarah lines copy karna bandh Karo 😤 agar main na aati toh fir ananya ko kon bachata?? 🤨
Viv -point hain😅🤐
FLASHBACK
As Anu fell in the cliff she closed her eyes but felt a force which was taking her with it. She opened her eyes to see Anushka flying in air and with her powers she landed Anu on ground saying "itni jaldi haar kon maanta hain aakhiri saans tak ladne wali rajkumari ananya aaj itni jaldi haar maan gyi??"
Anu-tumhaare paas powers hain?? 😧
Anushka-haa hain main surya lok ki rajkumari Anushka hun..
Anu-tum dabbu ki dost hoo na?? 🤨
Anushka - haa dharti par rehti thi aur fir dev se dosti ho gyi 😌
Anu- dabbu ke paas bhi superpowers hain😃??
Anushka - yeh sawaal usse puchna main jab usse jaanti thi toh voh ek normal human hi tha😌
Anu-ohh 😲 Mtlb uske pass powers nhi hain 😕(in mind -mera idea toh flop ho gya 😐)
Anushka- chalo ab baakiyon ke paas chalte hain bechara yeh lok destroy ho jaayega varna😐
FLASHBACK OVER
Anushka - tum itna gussa kyu ho rahe the MR. NAKABPOSH 😏??
Np-(in mind- lagta hain pehchaan liya tabhi aise pucha 😑) Ananya hi chuppi shakti tak pahuncha sakti hai Hume aur agar usse kuch hota toh timnasa ke karan aur bhi jaane khatre mein aa sakti hain(Anu looked down expecting another reason)aur main Ananya ki jaan bhi khatre mein nhi dalna chahta tha isiliye thoda aggressive ho gya... (Anu felt like he has said this just for her as he read her emotions)
......
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें