Chapter -89

Veer, vani and shiva reached that village and Dev, ananya were following them Silently. The condition of both Shiva and Dev was same. Shiva would meet his mother after a long time. And Dev...

He would meet his mother, his pari maa but not as KAALPARI but as GURU MAA...
They reached that house. Samrita was standing at the doorstep and seeing them she came and hugged Vani and was worried about her injury. She hugged Veer and complained about him being careless. She scolded shiva but Shiva's attention was towards the lady lying on the wooden small bed unconscious.

He want to go in. He want to cry. He want to complain about every single thing he suffered. BUT here...His legs refused to move.
Anu -yeh shiva ko kya hua??(no response) Dabbu tumse puch rahi hu.. (looked at him)

Dev was also in same condition. Like his senses stopped working. He knew this would be the last time he would meet his mother. He didn't know whether kp would ever become his mother baalpari or not...

Anu-(m) yeh debu ko kya hua? Aise toh kabhi bhi nhi hua yeh... Aur yeh kisse dekh raha hai ?
She tried to see in the house but a face appeared. She was Samrita.

Anu-Ritwika😳?? Yeh toh dabbu se baat kar rahi thi.. par dabbu kisse dekh raha tha?
She followed his line of sight and saw a lady inside. She got shocked on seeing her face.

Anu-(m) AARNA AUNTY!! Debu ki maa! Vo yaha past mein? 😧 Itne log mil chuke hai unka bhi shyad humshakal ho skta hai... but Debu ko uski maa yaad hai?? Mtlb vo memory loss??🧐 Kuch toh reason hoga na jo vo yeh sab kar raha hai... (Looked at debu who now regain his senses and was now compatible with situation)bina kisi reason dabbu kisi se jooth nhi bolega..

Shiva moved in the house which was his home. He sat near his mother's feet and touched them. Veer looked at him and went inside. Vani and Samrita too followed him.

Dev-chalo.. (as he also with ananya hid behind the wall and was watching through the window)
Shiva- inhe kya hua?? (To Samrita)
Samrita - jabse tum gye ho tabse behosh hai.. inhe pani bhi pilaya par shayad kamjori ke karan yeh fir behosh ho gyi.. tabse koshish kar rahi hu par yeh toh.. tumhe kya lagta hai?

Shiva didn't answer her. Veer eyes lit up on a thought.
Veer -main ek shan aya. (As he went out and came after plucking a few leaves of a medicinal plant) inka ras inhe theek kar dega..(as he,with his hands only, tightly closed his first and pour few drops of that liquid substance into a bowl and then made he made her drink it) ab kuch der mein inhe hosh aa jaayega..

Shiva smiled weakly.
Vani - par Veer tumhe yeh sab kaise pta??(surprised by his knowledge)
Veer- bachpan se hi aushadhiyon (medicines) ke baare mein padhna acha lagta tha.. Rani maa ne mere liye inn sabka prabandh karwaya tha toh tabse... Aur haa yaha par toh bahut tarah ke aise paudhe hain.. lagta hai inhe bhi meri tarah yeh ache lagte hai..

Shiva-inhe tumhaari tarah nhi tumhe inki tarah acha lagta hai(smiles)
Veer-baat toh thik hai..(smiles)
Shiva felt some movement. He looked and saw that Guru Maa was gaining consciousness.
Shiva- paani laao (he supported her to sit while she was breathing heavily and looking everywhere as if finding someone)
Veer brought water but she refused to drink it and continue her search.

Guru maa- mere bete kaha hai?? Kaha hai vo?? Vo unhe le jaayenge.. (panicked)main unhe nhi jaane dungi..(looked at veer) tumne kaha tha mere bete mujhse milwaoge.. unhe bacha lo main haath jodti hu unhe bacha lo vo log unhe mujhse dur le jaayenge. (Crying)

Shiva-nhi hoga unhe kuch aap paani pijiye.. yeh lo..
Guru maa-nhi mujhe mere bacho se milwao tabhi main kuch grahan karungi.. vo log unhe pakad kar le jaayenge... Unhe sirf ek karan chahiye apni sena badhaane ka vo unhe bhi apna gulaam bana lenge...Unhe bacha lo.. (breaking down)

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें