Chapter -70

In ananya's room,
We can see numerous facts listed down there like sticky notes and each one has information related to dabbu, np (who is dabbu🤷) and senior bv( who is again dabbu🤷) but her main focus was on the point bv lost his powers and memory and dabbu lost his memory which is the common thing in both cases.
Then, np came out of nowhere. Never had someone heard of him being a superhero nor anybody saw his face. Np uses his powers like professional as if he is expert in fighting with evils but this was in stark contrast with the fact that no one still knows him or about him.

Anu-mujhe nhi lagta ki bv ki memory gyi hogi na hi powers 🧐agar maane ki bv ki memory gyi toh fir uska existence thodi na gya hoga means voh yahi present hain aur jaha tak mujhe lagta hain bv ki memory jaane ke baad bhi Pariyan ya fir parilok ka koi member toh uske saath hoga hi na?

Aise thode na sachai ke rakshak uss bv ko jisne selfless help ki unki usse kuch hone denge😌 agar aisa unhone hone diya toh voh sachai ki side nhi rehne ke kabil🤨 aur inn sab ka mtlb senior bv voh hain jo pariyon ya vivaan ke suraksha mein ho. Mtlb mujhe nazar rakhni padegi ab sab par tabhi pta chalega ki aakhir bv hain kaha🧐?

Aur inke baare mein pta lagana padega agar koi photo bhi mil jaaye toh shayd pehchaan paaun...dabbu be safe now or as I say be alert😏(she said looking at the names of Dev's cousins which she get from khushi. The names read as: diksha, Vanshika, jyoti, payal, megha and at last she saw the name of his mother: "AARNA"

Downstairs we can see devki pondering over her thoughts. She seemed in confusion thinking about the lie she told to ananya but it was necessary for the sake of her father only...

She still remembers when she saw the paintings and sketches of np, bv and King Aditya in ananya's room which were incomplete. She felt distress and rage towards timnasa which was reflected by her silent face but helpless when she came to know that due to the years of slavery under timnasa, she erased each and every memory of her daughter except the ones which she spent with devki because there must be someone with whose name tim. could order ananya the tasks and threaten her.

Tim always knew that if memories of her mother would also be erased from Anu's mind then she could sacrifice her life as now nothing could be sacrifice other than her life and devki know her daughter who would have fight back until death approached her and so tim. kept her alive by threatening her about devki's life and which turned to be fruitful for her😈.

Devki was heartbroken 💔 on knowing that her daughter didn't even remember her father's face. She wanted to tell her about her father's appearance BUT...

For the sake of her father only,she has to delay this idea.
Np's words striked her mind "Maharaj Aditya Pratap safe hain but tab tak jab tak timnasa un tak na pahunche ya unke baare mein usse kuch pta na chale. Iske liye ananya ko apne pita ke baare mein na pta hoo toh hi behtar hain kyunki timnasa ne ananya par kya jaadu kiya ya fir kya dar rakha hain yeh hume nhi pta... isiliye hum ananya ko agar yeh jaankari de ki maharaj kaha hai toh kahi tim tak yeh khabar na pahunch jaaye... Unki jaan ko khatra hain aur voh jaha hain vaha abhi poori tarah se secure hain"

But devki's mind was at one question only that where was he now?why he didn't come to save them? Did he know about the torture that was done to her daughter? Where was he and why didn't he meet her at present when their whole family is secure?

These questions were running in her mind when she heard np saying "unki shaktiyaan na barabar hi thi jab voh mujhe mile the..." He paused remembering that day when he saw that everything was destroyed and he failed to save them.

"Voh kaise bhi bach gye the. Khoon se latpath the... Kaafi ilaaj kiya tab unhe hosh aya tha par timnasa unhe track kar rahi thi har jagah chahe kahi par bhi hoo.
Toh maine unka drishyam banakar unhe VIDARBH bheja aur unki location usme set ki.. enter hone se pehle hi tim ke haathon blast karwakar usse yakeen dilaya ki voh ab nhi rahe aur ek rajya mein unhe bheja swet lok ki praja ke saath jo bach gye the.

Unhone naya rajya banaya jisme voh apni location kisi ko nhi denge aur kisi rajya ko uski existence ka pta na chale isliye maine usse vidarbh mein hi include kar liya aur baad mein timnasa ke dimaag mein se incident nikalne ke baad nya naam aur pehchaan dekar rajya shuru kiya.

Unki shaktiyaan vahi hain isiliye track ho sakti hain jab voh kavach se bahar nikale isiliye maine unhe vaada kiya ki main unke pariwar ka dhyaan rakhunga aur ananya ko tab tak pta nhi chalega jab tak maharaj khud na chahe"

Devki was stunned when ananya told him about the news that 'king Aditya Pratap was alive'.
But relaxed when she told her that 'maybe future mein papa se mulakaat hoo kyunki abhi nhi hain voh time aya🙂'.
Devki was happy that atleast her daughter was now knowing something about her father but she moulded her words and told her not to express this in front of anyone.

Devki- ananya bahut mushkilo ke baad yeh baat hume pta chali hain toh fir yeh baat tum kisi aur ke aage mat bolna kyunki hume nhi pta ki Timnasa kis roop mein humaare saath mein hoo. Ho sakta hain ki voh mera roop le yaa vivaan ka yaa fir debu ka kyunki yehi tumse aur tum inse zyada baatein karti hoo.
(She placed her hand on her cheeks) mujhe pta hain tum khush hoo par ab iss baat ka zikra nhi hoga kyunki tumhaare pita ki jaan par khatra aa sakta haina? Isiliye ab yeh baat bhul jaao aur kisi ke saamne ab mat bolna. Hmm?? "

Anu - haa mom🙂 hope ki jaldi yeh sab khatam hoo...

Devki was now in a fix. She didn't want to lie anymore and also she didn't want to say the truth as it may cost more lives...
It was a battle between emotions where the enemy was also the emotions.

Not only devki many lives were now in this battlefield where maybe RELATIONS ARE AGAINST THE RELATIONS...

Dev, ananya, vivaan,Anushka, khushi,devki, Aditya Pratap, karuna and even timnasa but the origin of this battle was to solve the mysteries of relations ... WHERE BLOOD IS AGAINST BLOOD.

A mother against her child and child against her mother. A brother against his brother and a sister against her sister.
Everything has a deep meaning.
The battle where the living would also be the killer of their own relatives and the dead would also be the one whom somebody didn't want to see dead. Now the ACTUAL BATTLE BEGUN.

.....
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें