Chapter-98

Song sunnte huwe chapter padhna Vani ki baaton ka reference hai yeh song 😌

"Veer...."
Everyone looked at her line of sight seeing an injured Veer who was lying in the pool of blood. Shiva ran towards him while tears flowed from his eyes. He held him and put his head in his lap tapping his cheeks.
Shiva- Veer utho.. tum mujhe chodkar nhi jaa sakte veer!! Tum maa ko chhodkar nhi jaa sakte! (Cried)tum.. tumhe main jaane nhi dunga.. tum.. (words didn't come out from his mouth as he looked at him who was barely having any life)

Anu fell on her knees while it caught Dev's attention. He didn't realise when his eyes went wet too. He held ananya's arms supporting her while she looked at veer's body as flashes of his dead body came into her mind.
Anu- veer..dabbu.. nhi.. dabbu.. khoon.. maut... Maine dekha.. maut.. (her heart was filled with heaviness remembering that scene. Her breaths uneven. She was trembling with fear. She saw Dev in veer and was too scared to understand the actual situation)vo.. mau... (She couldn't even complete when dev dragged her into a hug where she cried bitterly. She held him tightly with fear that if she left him, he too would leave her forever)dabbu.. veer..(still trembling)

Dev-shhh(caressing her hair making her quiet but she won't be. She kept on repeating the same when she felt her eyelids heavy and fell unconscious)

Other side,veer opened his eyes slowly looking at Shiva.
Veer- shiva(weakly)
Shiva- Veer!! Tumhe kuch nhi hoga main tumhe thik kar dunga.. samrita rath laao hum abhi isse ilaaj ke liye lekar jaate hai..
Veer-(held his hand) nhi... Main nhi.. bach.. paunga..
Shiva - aisa kuch nhi hoga tumhe kuch nhi hoga.. (reluctantly)
Veer-main jaanta... Hu... Par... Mujhe bolne do.. ek.. aakhiri baar.. fir tum.. bolte.. rehna.. main sirf sununga... (Smiles weakly)
Shiva- veer nhi.. (this time it came out as a whisper)

Veer-chinta mat karo... Mera... Kaam abhi.. rehta hai.. (looked at his sword which rises in air and then it get broken into two pieces and a stone came out)swet heera.. apne asli maalik ke paas.. jaao.. (it moved towards that direction while the sword's pieces hanged still in air) bhavishya mein koi tumhe.. lekar yudh na lade.. isiliye khud ko chuppa lo.. (the sword went under the ground immediately as everyone was confused as well as worried)

Veer- tum...ek wada... Karo... Mujhse...(looking at Shiva) maa ko koi.. bhi dukh kabhi... Bhi pareshan.. na kare.. (holding his hand weakly)
Shiva-(held it firmly) agar tumhe kuch ho gya.. uss dukh se kaise maa ko bachaaunga.. (crying)

Samrita-Veer tum toh bahadur ho na.. tum hi mujhse kehte ho ki tum kisi se bhi lad sakte ho..toh fir tumhe kuch kaise ho sakta hai...hn? Shiva veer bilkul theek hoga aur yahi par firse tumhe tang karega..
Veer- main fir jarur milunga aapse.. par Veer.. bankar nhi.. (he coughed as blood oozes out from his mouth too)
Archana- tum chale gye toh... (As her throat refused to say anything. She continues to cry)
"VEER.." two voices crying ran towards him."Veer tumhe.. yeh sab.. shiva veer kaise?? "(Crying)

Shiva- maa khud ko sambhaaliye..(wrapping his hand around her shoulder but he too was broken)
Rani maa- Veer tum bilkul theek ho jaaoge.. Maharaj mahal le jaate hai jaldi..(with her wet eyes)
Veer held her hand softly as he felt life leaving him. He looked at her and guru maa.
Veer- main chahunga.. ki har janam mein aap dono.. humesha mere saath ho...(as his eyelids became heavy with weight of death approaching)

He looked at all of them for the last time. He looked at king who too was crying and pass a small smile. He looked at Rani maa and guru maa crying and felt pain. Then he looked at Shiva who was as if someone took his soul from his body. He felt helpless. He then looked at Samrita and Archana who were broken. How much they would suffer??

His eyes then moved to next person but got fixed at her face. He looked at her who was stiffen at her place. Her face was pale and tear marks were visible. Her face told him that she decided something. He kept looking at her silently talking through eyes.

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें