Chapter-100

It has been two days since their return from the past. Ananya is still not able to overcome those painful memories or say the darkness which she had won over returned while seeing that horrible scene in front of her eyes. She is sitting in her room and speaks less than before. She doesn't meet anyone except her mother who tried a lot to know what has happened to her.

She sits still on her bed and her face is expressionless. She stopped sobbing about what has happened and this result in her loneliness not mentally but physically too. She stopped meeting people and going to college. Dev, Anushka and vivaan do come to meet her and talk to her but she doesn't respond as if in a deep thought.

She was suffering from high fever when Dev and Anushka reached there in her room but now she was fine physically only. They tried a lot to make her talk like she normally does. To make her happy and forget about the past. But Dev very well knew she had suffered a lot and it cannot be forgotten so easily. She herself has to tell about her inner self. The turmoil that is within her would end when she herself would tell about her sufferings, her pain, her all those unforgettable dark dreams which she suffered all day.

But here she was quiet as if the ocean is before a cyclone. Everything's quite still. Devki ji tried to know about what has happened to her daughter but she only get an answer that it's Timnasa's impact. The impact which she suffered from years has been triggered. She was not fully convinced but she promised them that she wouldn't let Timnasa to succeed even if she had to do anything for her daughter.

Dev everyday came into her room and tries to irritate her but silence was the every answer he received. He felt sorry for her and guilt for himself for letting that happen to her. He didn't stop at her silence moreover promised her to protect her even if it cost his life. Saying this he left but ananya's heart and mind had a different impact. She recalled all the memories and then his promise. He truly cares for her. She looked at the door and a small smile for a short span came on her face and she lied on the bed thinking about something and slept.

Other side, at a place which was devastated, a man walked towards a huge egg like thing. He looked at it smirking evilly saying "ahaa!! Itne samay ka intezar ab pura huwa birba"
Birba - par bambaal shri aapne isse 6 mahine der se kyu.. (he looked at her and she stopped in between)
Bbl- Kyunki tumhe shayd pta na ho par isme achhai ka ansh bacha huwa tha uss JAIKASS ki wajah se. Isiliye usse kaabu karne ke liye main yeh 6mahine aur ruka taaki isse kuch bhi yaad na rahe. (Smirked) par ek samasya hai isse achhai apni aur kheench sakti hai aur hume..
Birba- hume isse usse nafrat karwani hai😏
Bbl- ahaa😈 (as he touched that egg and a crack formed on it and it broke)

A young man fell unconscious on the floor while Dev on other side felt uneasiness. Anushka saw him and felt the same. Both at the same time said "DRISH!" And looked at each other shocked realising that now Drish is free from the prison of that egg but would suffer the prison of hatred and evilness.

Drish- arre itni jaldi mere aane ki khabar mil gyi😃(dev turned and saw Drish standing) arre mere bhai!! Aisa lag raha hai kitne dino baad mila hu😌 (spreads his arms moving towards him)
Dev- tum yaha kar kya rahe ho😧?(he stopped making a grumpy face and lowered his arms and sit on the chair beside him)
Drish- ab main tumse milne nhi aa sakta😒 ek toh main tumse milne aya aur upar se tum mujhse puch rahe ho ki aakhir main yaha kya kar raha hu😤 dost aise hi milte hai mujhe toh🤧(dramatically)

Dev smiled at his antics. His mood was now better. He moved towards him and hugged him saying "isi drama ki hi zarurat thi mujhe....Pagal ho tum bilkul🤭"
" Jaanta hu😁." He said reciprocating. "Par hairaan toh tumne mujhe kar diya tha😯"he said breaking hug.
Dev-aur vo kaise🤔??
Drish- itne bhole mat bano jaise kuch pta hi na ho😏
Dev looked at Anushka like "ab aur kya bacha hai😨?"
Drish- ananya se poore din bina lade rahe tum😱 isse bada toofan kya ho sakta hai😨?
Dev- seriously 🙄 yeh itni badi baat lagti hai tumhe 🤦‍♂️

🎉 आपने THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें