Chapter -82

Veer crossing the forest was fully alert of the danger they all were going through. Samrita and Vani were in centre and shiva at the end ensuring safety.

Samrita - veer tumhe pta bhi hain shiva ne kisse milna hai??
Veer-nhi bataya hi nhi... Shiva ne kaha ki main unse milkar bahut khush honga...

Samrita- (deliberately speak little louder so that Vani could hear) kahi Shiva ne tumhaare liye humare rajya ki koi ladki pasand toh nhi kar li aur tumhe usse milwane le jaa raha hoo. (Smirks as she sees Vani's expressions changing)

Veer- nah.. (cut by Vani)
Vani-aisa thodi na hoga samrita. Pehle toh shiva ka vivah hoga aur fir veer ka.. upar se shiva zaruri kaam se jaa raha hain na ki aise kisi bhi ladki se veer ko milwane. Haa!! (She said to convince herself more than other)

Samrita - par Vani tumhe Khush hona chahiye ki humare rajya ki ladki ka veer se vivah hoga toh kitna acha hoga.. veer humare rajya aaya karega.. (hiding her smile)

Vani- bilkul bhi nhi.. Veer ka jeevan hain usse hi chunane do.. tum kuch bhi mat bolo samrita.. haina Veer?(looked at veer)veer??Sun rahe hoo?

Veer was walking ahead knowing that their talks are never going to end. So he slipped out and walked ahead to clear the path.
Vani-veer hum tumhare jeevan ke baare mein baat kar rahe hain aur tum khud hi nhi sun rahe??

Veer-acha toh batayiye ki kya nishkarsh nikla? Mera jeevan kaisa hoga? Kon hain vo jisse aap(pointing at samrita) mera vivah karna aur aap(at Vani) mera todna chahti hai?? (sarcastically)

He said after getting annoyed from their debates about him which they are doing without any reason as nothing is affecting his decision at all. Same reaction was of dev who was looking at Anushka. She was continuously blabbering something or the other after their each dialogue.

Anushka - yeh kya kar rahi hoo Vani.. (saying as if vani could listen her) apne man ki baat keh do na veer se... Tum dekh lena sab thik hoga...

Dev -(with bored expression) Anushka kitni der aur yeh chalega??
Anushka-ohh mister baalveer yeh dono ko mila kar hi main maanugi..
Dev-voh tumhe nhi sun sakte Anushka (he said emphasising each word)
Anushka- yeh par kyu??
Dev-voh screen ke andar haina toh kaise sunege? (He said putting some logic in her head)

Anushka- yeh sab tumhaari wajah se huwa hain 😤 (annoyed)
Dev- meri wajah se? Huh 🙄??
Anushka- tum pichle janam mein chup chap Vani se shaadi nhi kar sakte the 😠 itna twist movie mein hi acha hain real life mein nhi😤 sab tumhaari galti hai...

Dev-par mujhe kya pta ki maine kya kiya tabhi toh yeh sab firse dekh raha hu😅
Anushka - fir bhi galti Tumhaari hai.. (she said focussing her vision towards the screen again)

A village could be seen and border area where never they were permitted to come was just in front. Shiva looked at that area where just because of few meters they were miles away from their mother.

Shiva-(to Veer) yeh jagah mere liye sabse bade dukh ka karan rahi hai... Par aaj yeh jagah dekhkar aisa lag raha hain ki ab sab theek ho jaayega.

Veer listened to him not knowing about what has happened that affected him that much.
Veer - shiva tumhe pta hain na kaha se jana hai??
Shiva nodded and led the way towards his home.

He looked at each and every path still the same just some houses changed from mud to bricks and had a roof made of straws. He looked at the small pool of water in which he and veer along with other kids played.

Just then he saw which made him too emotional to speak anything. He saw his home. HIS HOME. Yes everything was same. Other houses changed but his home was still the same. He touched the door gathering courage to face the pair of eyes which would look at him immediately when he would open the door. He knocked the door.

How happy he was... He realised just how time changes. Once he was the one who entered the house without even knocking as it was his home... But now he is the one who has knocked the door to ask permission in his own home.

Shiva-(opened the door on not receiving any response & entered) andar koi hain? (He entered his home and looked at everything at its place nothing changed moreover there was no one inside)

Where is she?? She should be here only? Maybe she had gone to collect wood. Yes she might be there. Thinking this he went to forest directly leaving behind veer, Samrita and Vani who were unknown of the fact that what was he thinking.

Veer-(went inside the house) yeh jagah Shiva ke liye kaafi mahatava rakhti hain shyad koi rishta hoo iss jagah se.. (he said looking at the surroundings where broken vessels of mud and scratches on walls could be seen but he along with both princesses went behind Shiva to stop him)

Shiva was running very fast and Veer would have caught him but the forest was dense and both princesses were with him. So he could not risk their lives.

Veer-Shiva!! Ruko! Kaha jaa rahe ho?? (But he ignored all his calls and went ahead and went deep inside the various paths of forest.)
....
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें