Chapter -83

Samrita - Veer ab hum kya karenge?? Shiva kaha gya? Usse kuch ho gya toh?
Veer- rajkumari aap jaayiye ussi ghar mein jaha shiva tha. Main usse dhundh lunga.
Vani- aur tumhe lagta hain hum chale jaayenge.. Shiva sirf tumhara bhai nhi hum..(samrita glared at her) mera bhi bhai hain.. aise usse akele chodkar nhi jaayenge.. usse saath mein dhundhenge..

Veer-main abhi veer nhi sena adhikari veer hone ke naate bol raha hu maan jaayiye aapki suraksha par main aanch bhi nhi aane de sakta..(he said with authority reflecting in his voice)

Vani-(with same authority)sena adhikari aap apne rajya mein the... Hum abhi iss rajya ki rajkumari Vani hone ke naate hi bol rahe hain. Yaha aane wale har mehmaan ki suraksha humari zimmedari bhi hai.. uske liye apne praan dene pade toh khushi khushi de denge par apne jeete jee kabhi bhi kisi par aanch tak nhi aane denge..

Samrita was numb at her words. She now disagree with her father that Vani is not capable of being a princess and she doesn't know responsibility of her designated post.

Vani-. Toh chale??
Veer - aur koi baat nhi jo main apne paksh mein rakh saku.. toh chaliye..

They were walking when from a few meters away only,they heard the sound of a wild animal. A tiger with its threating roar marked its presence nearby only but it was alarming danger for veer. He cared less about himself than the two people behind him and his brother who he knew would be able to conquer still... There was a doubt of his life in danger.

He looked at them and asked them to stay here while he would go ahead. Taking silent steps, he reached the place where he could see the eyes of the ferocious creature looking in particular direction. He looked at his line of sight and his eyes widening in shock on seeing the scene in front of him.

Veer jumped onto the other side of the beast diverting its attention towards him. The beast however ready to attack the person in front of it abruptly change its direction and prey. It immediately attacked on Veer while he rolled over the ground dodging it.

Then it pounced upon him, but veer again rolled and dodged. He stood up immediately and ran in particular direction ensuring that it is following him. Samrita and Vani looked at the beast going and then at the person for whom he risked his life.They went near her who was unconscious. She was GURU MAA.

Samrita and Vani left the place along with her not before looking at the direction where veer went.
They took her to the same house where Shiva went and placed her on a small wooden bed.

Samrita sprinkled water on her to gain consciousness. Guru maa opened her eyes but was too weak both physically and mentally that she again become unconscious.

Vani- samrita tum yahi inke saath raho main aati hu.. (she left immediately after that without waiting for any reply)

Samrita -par...(she left) bhagwaan hum yaha shiva aur veer ki madad karne aaye the kripya unki aur Vani ki raksha karna 🙏 (she looks towards the lady) pta nhi kyu par Veer aur shiva jaisa hi inko dekhkar mehsoos huwa... Inka dard main mehsoos kar paa rahi hu...

Vani was back at the place where Veer was last seen by her. She moved in the direction where he went. She was walking from a long time but didn't found him instead she got lost in the forest.

Vani-pta nhi yeh veer aakhir gya kaha? Shiva bhi nhi mil raha aur Samrita tak wapas jaane ka raasta bhi nhi pta. Ab kya.. (she heard someone's footsteps) koi aur bhi meri tarah kho gya hain?? Yaa fir kahi maine seema paar toh nhi kardi?

She immediately hid behind a tree and tried to climb over to the branches of the tree but she wasn't too quick to climb it. She just reached halfway to the top of the tree when she saw the person who came out from the bushes.

Vani- tum?? (She said still on the tree but was looking at him grumpily) agar mujhe pta hota tum ho toh itni mehnat nhi karni padti.

Veer- meri kya galti? Mujhe laga yaha koi hai toh aya.. (he said shrugging his shoulders) ab aap neeche aayengi yaa phir upar hi rahengi?

Vani - main neeche aati hu ruko... (She hang over to the branches carefully but got struck when the branch on which her next step was to be placed broke)

Veer-main madad Karu?? (He said looking at the distance between her and ground which was still enough)
Vani-main khud aa jaaungi 😤 (she said being stubborn but gulped looking at the height)

She tried to held the tree and then slid down slowly. Her plan was ready but she failed at the very first step. She tried to hold onto the tree but her hands slipped and she fell directly towards the earth. She was expecting to hit the ground but instead she felt two hands wrapped around her.

She looked towards the person whose eyes locked with her. Her heart skipped a beat. She was in his arms while he was looking at her intensely. She looked down trying to ignore his gaze. Blood rushed to her cheeks when he carried her in his arms towards a rock.

He placed her on the rock gently and then took a piece of cloth and tied it on her foot where she got a cut when she fell from the tree.

Veer- maine kaha tha main madad karta hu par nhi.. aapko toh apni hi sunani hain. Ab lag gyi na chot. Rajkumari hokar vanar(monkey) ki tarah ped par chadh rahi thi.
Vani-main vanar hu🤨?
Veer- nhi aap toh rajkumari hain bus aap vanaro ki bhaanti ped par chadh gyi thi 💁‍♂️

Vani - agar tumne mujhe nhi iss bhanti daraya hota na toh main uss vriksh par na chadti😤
Veer-aap dar gyi thi(laughing silently) rajkumari hain aap agar aap dar gyi toh Hume kon bachayega?(in worrying tone but laughed at the end)

Vani- jitna hasna hai has lo. Kabhi mera wakt aayega na toh main TUMHARA JEEVAN BHAR PEECHA NHI CHODUNGI
Anushka - aur aise bhole bhaale veer ne khud apne pair par kulhaadi maari aur yeh baat agle Janam mein bhi lagu huwi.. (she said in tone of a teacher telling the moral of the lesson)

Dev-Anu itne time se mere peeche padi hai na jaane kab tak aisa chalega🤦‍♂️
Anushka-iss janam mein toh nhi chodne wali tumhe aur... (Her eyes widened when she looked back)
Dev-kya hua??

A voice came "Dabbu😠!!"
.......
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇?
Do vote and comment ❤️
Sry for delay but I was on a tour so didn't update.

Hope you all would like the chapter 😇.

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें