Chapter -66 deadly attack

A voice echoed "ab yaha par hoga yudh jisme tum sab bina shaktiyon ke cheenti ki tarah masal diye jaaoge😈"
Np looked at the source expecting it not to be true... But his expectations failed when he saw TIMNASA standing there. She was using her powers but how?? At this place,they cannot use the powers then how she is using these??
These questions were running in his mind when suddenly his mind became blank....
Np- agar timnasa yaha aa gyi hain mtlb... (Looked at ananya) ananya ko iss lok se jaldi wapas bhejna hoga😥
Viv- acha timmy aunty aap yaha?? Jaha tak mujhe pta hain iss lok mein aap humaare mission mein rukawat dalne aayi hongi 😏... But sorry to say you are late! Mission complete ho gya humara ab aapka yaha toh koi kaam nhi(he said with full swag)
Tim- ek chote se parinde (bird) ho tum chote bv jisse yeh pta nhi ki udaan bharna hi manzil nhi hoti... Balki udaan ke baad ghosale (nest) tak wapas aana zaruri hota hain... Aur tum abhi udaan hi bhar rahe hoo😈
Anu-timnasa Tumhaara issi nakamyab koshish ke karan hi tum baar baar haarti hoo... (She said looking directly at her without any fear in her eyes)
Tim- tum ek kaidi hoo aur kaidiyo (prisoners) ko awaj unchi karne ki izzazat nhi hoti👿
Viv-excuse me Timmy aunty aap bhul gyi hain kya ki maine aur dost ne milkar ananya didi ko aapki aankhon ke saamne aazad karke kaise le gye the...
Meanwhile their talks np saw a chance to open the portal by pressing a button like rock which opened the portal...
His first priority here was Anuvan whom he wanted to be safe... Fear was clearly reflected in his eyes...
As soon as portal open he contacted vivaan through telepathy...
Viv-(tel) bhaiya aapki powers kaam kar rahi hain kya😲??
Np -(tel) nhi par mere paas janam se jo shaktiyaan hain voh toh use kar sakta hun... Ab yeh suno, hume ananya ko safe karna hoga usse portal se safely pahuncha dena aur tum uske saath chale jaana main follow karta hun tumhe...(Viv -ok bhaiya)
As soon as he ended telepathy Timnasa attacked him with her powers which were more powerful now... She was going to attack him again when her attack was blocked by a sword ⚔️ which diverted the direction of her powers...
Np- timnasa tum apne barabar wale se pehle fight karo... Bachon se toh koi bhi jeet lega😏...
Viv - iss sab mein main beech mein kyun aya 😑?? Main bacha nhi hun 😐(he silently signalled ananya to move towards portal but Anu being anu rejected his opinion as she can't leave np alone to fight with timnasa that too without powers...)
Viv-didi samjhiye baat ko dost ke liye kaam aasan ho jayega agar hum safely nikal gye... Abhi emotions chodiye aur portal mein chaliye mere saath... (Anu nodded faintly still not convinced)
They were moving towards portal when sm attacked them with a sword 🗡️ but viv was quick enough to dodge... On seeing that person,he was shocked...It was not totally unexpected event...
Bhaymaar- chote bv dar ke bhaag rahe hoo😈?
Viv-darti burai hain apni evil deeds ki wajah se acchai nhi darti kyunki unka saath bhagwaan bhi dete hain😏(picked up that sword)
Bhym- ab hum dono mein barabari ka mukabla hoga bina shaktiyon ke...
Their fight starts viv was fighting very well as bhym was seen to be almost defeated with his fighting skills but... It was all plan to stop them and nothing more...which he failed to realise..
Np -ab same level fight hoga... (Pulled out his both swords ⚔️)
Tim- ab tum meri barabari ke nhi rahe (smirks) meri shaktiyaan badh gyi hain isi wajah se main yaha apni shaktiyon ka istemal kar sakti hun aur tum nhi😈
She attacked him with a power ball of fire he dodged but still till how long would it take to face her only by defending?? He has to think something...
Np- meri dark powers yaha par out of control ho sakti hain agar main emotions mein zyada hi ulajh gya toh...(as it suddenly strikes his mind that using dark powers for sometime may result in destruction of this whole realm if he wouldn't be able to Control them...)
Tim. attacked him furiously while he was fighting very efficiently and was trying to handle this situation till time Anuvan reached the portal but soon he saw viv fighting with bhym while anu was still at a distance from the portal...
As tim saw this as an opportunity she made a blast at np and he rolled down till the edge of the cliff...
He saw lava beneath and that was the confirmation that his visual was true...
He looked at Anu their eyes met..
She saw fear which she never saw before in his eyes. Tim. looked at the direction of np's sight and she smiled evilly😈
Tim-(used her powers and Anu was floating in air not floating as it was suffocating as she can experience Tim's grip over her neck even when she is standing far away from her) timnasa kabhi bhi gaddaro ko maaf nhi karti👿 aur tum hi toh chuppi shakti tak pahunchaogi na? Kyun na tumhe hi khatam kar diya jaaye😈
Np was just getting up when Tim's attack made him fell far away... She dragged ananya near the cliff..
The most Haunted view for np, anu struggling to breath viv fighting but now bhym overpowered himself over him by using Tim's power which are now more powerful...
Tim-apna aakhiri salaam de do ladki😈
Anu see towards viv who run towards her but fell due to bhym's attack and at np whose eyes were reflecting the same fear which she saw...
Anu-(maybe np ko pehle hi pta chal gya tha)
As she fell into the deep deadly valley of lava.. she closed her eyes accepting the fate...
....
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें