Chapter-72

Dev alone at a place was reading that mysterious looking book which was in air. Every page of that book has the text written but when he reached next,after reading the few pages, he saw them blank.

Dev-yeh toh itna hi hain? Aage kya huwa? Aadhi hi baatein pta chali?
He turned a few more pages to see whether something was written on it or not but it resulted in disappointment.

At the last page of the book it was written in bold letters "AAPKA ABHI KE LIYE ITNA BHUTKAAL KE BAARE MEIN JAANANA KAAFI HAI".

When he read those words, they got disappeared. It was not shocking for him to experience half past as it was right from his childhood that he always had half information about his life. The life which was not for him according to him.

But today it was different situation. He was supposed to get full information about why these problems are going on his life? Why he was the one to be chosen? Why he was the one to be the bearer of all the pain and sufferings? Why he was the one who always had to sacrifice motherly love? Why he had to leave his family? Why he had to leave his sister? Why his father was the one who was only the one fascinated by dark powers so much? To an extent that it ruined his as well as many lives?

Dev- Akhir iss kahani ka mere saath kya lena dena?? Iss kahani mein Centuries back past ke baare mein bataya hain toh fir mujhe hi kyu yeh baat pta honi jaruri hain? Vaise bhi yeh kahani mein villian bhi hain hero heroine bhi but aakhir Mera isse kya sambandh??😖 Yaha aana itna zaruri bataya tha Anushka ne lekin yaha toh 😐

He closed the book and was going to leave when that book shines and the whole story he read was displayed in front of him with faces and he stopped and turned around to be shocked. Voices can be heard of the people displayed in that visual.

He was shocked as hell on seeing a familiar face in between these visuals. "MAA" the word which escaped through his mouth.The surroundings were different. It was a small hut like house and the dress worn by everyone around in a village like place was also in old style women wearing a long dresses and men wearing a old style long robe having an embroidered belt around and a 'pagdi' on the head.

Dev moved closer to that visual. Someone greeted the lady saying "pranaam GURU MAA"

Dev- Guru maa😧?? Mtlb guru maa maa ki humshakal thi aur toh aur yeh saari Kahani inke revolve hi thi??😨 Inki beti kahi...

He saw two kids one was 4yrs and other 2yrs. And guru maa was taking care of both.

Dev- yeh kya ho raha hain?? Yeh toh dono ladke hain. Jabki maa ki toh dono beti thi na?? Yeh kya kahani hain😣

In the visual,

Guru maa was making food but as usual she had to bring woods from the forest so she went into the forest with an axe in one hand and her other hand holding her elder son's hand and younger son on her back.

When she reached there, she made the younger son sit on a rock. She asked the elder one to be with him and take care of him while she was extracting the wood.

Everything was fine but now Dev didn't wish to see more as he know what was coming next...

He could not see tears in her mother's eyes. Suddenly he heard a scream of guru maa which he was expecting to come he closed his eyes tightly and opened only to see guru maa begging in front of a person to forgive her sons.

That person was the commander of the army of that place. He took away her both sons with him giving a reason to her that she crossed the territory and now she would lose her son's life if she didn't let them go.

Guru maa- meri jaan le loo par mere bachon ko chod doo unhe toh yeh bhi nhi pta ki kis gunaah ki saza unhe de rahe hain aap😭🙏
Rajya ki seema ka dhyaan nhi raha mujhse galti huwi mujhe shama kar doo par iski yeh saza mat dijiye...

Commander- tumhe kya laga ki yeh sab karke main tumhe maaf kar dunga😏yaha niyam ke pakke log hain yaha ke raja ke liye niyam ka bahut mahatava (importance) hain. Ab yeh dono balak seedha darbaar mein bhej diye jaayenge. Tumhara koi kaam nhi hai tum jaao apne rajya wapas aur raho vaha...

Guru maa was pleading 🥺 but all the soldiers there caged her and left with her sons who were least aware of the happening however the younger son cried. Maybe he felt the pain of separation. Elder son having some knowledge just looked at her mother saying "maa main dhyaan rakhunga aur hum wapas aayenge🥺 aap chinta mat tarna"

As they left, these last words created a havoc in the heart of guru maa who was now just crying. She bravely looked in the eyes of her sons and nodded as if some heart connected conversation was going on.

The voice from book came" voh aakhiri baar tha jab guru maa ne apne bacho ko dekha aur unke beto ne unhe. Uske baad guru maa har roz unn junglo mein jaati thi apni saari sudh budh khokar. Sirf issi aas mein ke uske bete apna vada nibhayenge aur unse wapas milenge 🥺.

Par agar unke jeevan mein kuch likha tha toh voh tha dukh, nirasha, ZINDA LAASH jaisa jeevan jeena."

On hearing the words and mainly" ZINDA LAASH" dev feared as if someone's words echoed in his ears." Agar aapko kuch huwa toh meri zindagi zinda laash hi hain samjhe DUNIYA KE RAKSHAK BAALVEER" (emphasising the last words)

The visual brought him back to reality. Guru maa ke dono beto ko darbaar mein pesh kiya gya par darbaar mein sirf raja aur unke senapati aur kuch sipaahi hi the.

Senapati - maharaj ki jai hoo! Yeh do bache hume seema paar karte dikhe the. Inki maa apne rajya ki seema mein hi thi isiliye usse chod diya par inhe kya saza di jaayegi Maharaj?

Raja- hume apne prayog ke liye inki zarurat hai inhe hum bachpan se hi ek mahan yodha banayenge. Yeh humari taraf se ladenge. Inke jeevan mein prem naam ka shabad nhi hona chahiye aur inka Lakshya sirf mere rajya mere VIDARBH ki raksha hona chahiye...

Dev-Vidarbh... yeh toh mera rajya hain mtlb yeh sab kuch vidarbh mein huwa tha saalo pehle??

Senapati - par Maharaj hum inki maa ko yaha humare rajya mein bula sakte hain? Voh mujhe dukh mein dikhi thi...(he felt bad for guru maa but his duty was to do the same thing so he did)

Raja-inke man mein kisi ke prati prem nhi hona chahiye yeh baat samjh aayi na senapati yaa samjhaun... Aur inhe yeh batana ki yeh anaath (orphan) hain. (He nodded) naam kya hain tumhaara?? (He asked the elder son)

He said "mera naam SHIVA hain aur iska VEER"

DEV immediately turned to the first page of the book and read the name of the book. It was written beautifully on old style brown cover with golden ink "VEERVANI"

.....
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें