Chapter -6 A loss??

Rani maa- aap jante the iske baare mein aur aapne mujhe nahi bataya. Meri behen Rani pari apni jaan dene ja rahi thi tab bhi aapne mujhe nhi bataya tha yeh kehkar ki usne aapko mana kiya tha kisi ko bhi batane se. Par BP, iss baar aapko kisne mana kiya tha? Hain Jawab? Bp maine aapse apne saare rishte todti hun Mujhe aapke saath nhi rehna Shayad aapke issi bartaav ke karan apki beti ne burai ka rasta chuna. Main khud apne beto ko dhund lungi

(Saying this she left but Bp was hurt by her words. She didn't know how to tell Rani that who restricted her and why? It was still a mystery for everyone but a secret for bp)

But Bp would not get weak just by rani maa's words. She would definitely help her because she knew as a mother how much it is difficult to bear a child's loss. She went behind her.

Here Rani maa sit in her rath and went behind the plane (Note that that rath can fly in sky swim on water and walk on ground alse).

Bp also went behind her, without her notice with the help of her wings. Then suddenly the plane started to go down and it caught fire and a blast occured and two men with a child jumped down. These two men were none other than K. Jai and Bambaal and the the child was Rani maa was broken to the core on seeing this, she thought! that her newborn baby just got burnt in that plane accident
But it was difficult for Bp to beleive that the baby died. 5/10 How it can be possible?

Here K Jai and Bambaal landed in Shinkai with Drish, K. Joi made a chemical with magic and forcefully make Drish drink it. Then Drish started feeling dizzy and Bambaal formed an egg and kept it safely on the ground with magic.

K. Jai looked at his son for the last time. Tear of losing one child and the other who he is going to loose were clearly visible.
K.Jai- Bambaal, kya hum koi aur tarike se isse sabse takatwar nhi bana sakte hain

Bambaal- kyun kya hua Jai??Kahi apne chote bete ko khone ke gum mein yeh bhul toh nhi gaye ki humne yeh sab kyun kiya tha?? K.jai- Maine toh usse abhi naam bhi nhi diya tha fir bhi voh mujhe chodd kar chala gya. Maine aur tumhari Rani maa ne toh uska naam soch bhi liya tha bas utsav mein Sabko batana tha iske baare mein.

(Tears were unstoppable from his eyes.)
He had only thought that he would be away from his sons for 20 years only and then they all would be together but he never thought that his son would be forever away from him. Now he is having doubt that what would happen if any thing would happen to Drish)
K.jai-Nhi, Main yeh nhi karunga. Main drish ka bachpan nhi cheen sakta

(Saying this he teleports to the place where Rani maa was crying for her son's death (seeing Drish Rani maa was happy that at least her one son was with her).
Rani maa- Drish, Drish Aankhe kholo, dekho tumhari maa tumhare Liye kitni pareshaan hain, Drish. yeh aankhe kyun nhi khol raha ??

K. Jai -Isse behoshi ki dawa di gyi hain taki main c aur bambaal isse kavach ke ande. mein rakh sake, taki yeh 20 saal baad main isse bahar nikalkar duniya ka sabse takatwar insaan bana paun

Rani maa- (slapped K. Jai and took Drish in her arms) Maine aapko apna pati mana, aap par vishwaas kiya kya sirf isiliye ki. ek din aap mera bharosa tode?? Aapke saamne aapka hi beta ro raha the, tab bhi aap ko uss par zara bhi daya nhi ayi. Ek do saal ke bachche ki gardan par chaaku rakhtar apne dusre bete ko cheente wakt aapko zara bhi sharam nhi ayi. Aapke karan mera beta mujhse cheen liya gya.

K. Jai-( fall on his knees) Galti ho gyi

mujhse. Apne ek bete ko khokar samajh aya ki main kitna galat kar raha tha. Mujhe Shama kardo.

Suddenly someone attacked Rani maa and K. Jai from behind due to which drish also fall on the ground but he was still unconscious.

GUESS WHO'S SOMEONE??

HOW BP KNOW ABOUT THE THINGS BEFORE ACTUAL HAPPENING?

WHY SHE HIDE THIS FACT??

DO LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE UPDATES❤️❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें