Chapter -75

They were walking through the forest. Veer was ahead of rajkumari to face any danger, if there was any. While the princess was quietly following the path made by veer like an obedient child. She was eagerly looking at each and every thing in the forest.

She saw squirrels 🐿️ eating walnut on the tree. Birds chirping and feeding their young ones. Bushes and grass which were in the shade of trees. Flowers which weren't the same as in her Kingdom. She was just amused to see such beauty of nature witnessing for the first time alone.

Maybe she wasn't alone but alone here means away from the environment where everybody taught her to speak and behave like a princess. Be in a confined space which was suffocating for her so she ran away to witness this beauty from her eyes herself.

Dev looked at her and felt like he knew her. He knew this personality but he wasn't sure that what he thinks is true? Or it's just him thinking in that way? He didn't want any misinterpretation for her so he waited for the Revelation of her face. The story continues...

She was lost in her thoughts where she was not allowed to behave childish in front of her father who's the king. However, her elder sister is the one who understands her after her mother. She understands her mother. Her mother can't go against her father to protect her. So, she just behave as desired by her father.

Lost in these thoughts, she didn't notice that there was a tree in front of her. She was going to hit her head in that tree trunk but a hand held her and pulled her towards himself.

She collided with his chest which was like a wall for her. She opened her eyes to find veer holding her hand and his eyes were still looking at the place where she was a few seconds before while her eyes were fixed on his face which was covered with black scarf and she experienced a feeling which she never felt. Her heartbeat increased. It was the first time she is this much close to a man.

She forgot that she was a princess for a moment and her eyes moved to her hand which was in his. She smiled unknowingly and looked at his face again but this time he looked at her and realised. He distanced himself from her while she was confused.

Veer-rajkumari saamne dekhkar chaliye. Abhi aapko chot lag Sakti thi. (He said politely and with respect)
Raj. - main saamne hi dekh rahi thi. Bas voh vriksh(tree) achanak se saamne aa gya. (She said, pretending in front of him, her presence of mind but failed as he laughed at her statement) main sach keh rahi hun voh vriksh...(she stopped as she realised the reason she was giving was as bad as her fake mature behaviour in front of her father)

Veer-chaliye rajkumari ji. (He said while controlling his laugh)ab dhyaan rakhiyega kahi aapke raah mein achanak koi vriksh na aa jaaye. (He said just for fun but she got irritated easily)

Raj. - tum bhi mera uphaas bana lo vaise bhi samrita bhi yahi karti hai 🥺mujhe koi nhi samjhta. Main akeli chali jaaungi.. (She was just going when a voice came)

Veer-shama karna rajkumari mera uddeshya (motive) aapka uphaas karna nhi tha. Main aisa soch bhi nhi sakta 😟 shama karna mujhe agar aapko bura laga hoo... (He said while bowing his head a bit in guilt)

His these words had an effect more than he know. It was always like no one apologized to her with the motive so that her feelings won't be hurt. They apologize because she was the Princess and she was having an authority.

It do feels nice having someone who cares for you and your feelings even being a stranger.

She smiled at his words and just said "Vidarbh chale??"
Veer- ab.. ha.. Haa rajkumari. (In relief that he hasn't hurt her)

Both were silent while the whole journey to Vidarbh. She kept glancing at him for revelation of his face hidden by the scarf. Suddenly she realised something, "why she is trusting an unknown person? Who is he?? And why she is so stupid to trust anyone who behaved nice to her??"

She looked at him. She don't know why but maybe she can trust him. But her father's words ringed in her ears "yaad rahe kisi par bhi itna bharosa na karna ki voh tumhe dhoka de sake. Rajkumariyon par aksar hamla karne ke liye unka bharosa jeeta jaata hain... Kisi bhi anjaan vayakti par bharosa kabhi na rakhna kyunki aksar aankhein dhoka kha jaati hai... "

She was now determined to ask his true identity and motive. She saw a knife near his waist and swiftly took it however he noticed that but didn't reacted.

Raj. - tum kon hoo?? Mujhse kya chahte hoo?? Sach sach batao ki tum mera apharan karke mere pita se unka rajya lena chahte hoo na? (She said more as an answer than as a question)

Veer looked at her as if an alien. She asked these questions at this time when they were at a place from where the vidarbh palace can be seen. He expected to listen these questions when he asked her identity but now it's like she realised this thing too late.

Veer-main vidarbh ka hi hoo. Aapke raah mein aane wali sabhi baadha (obstacle) ko hatane aya toh aap mile aur iska saboot yeh hain ki aap yaha se vidarbh ka raj mahal dekh sakti hain...

She looked at him and then at the palace. He is right.. she thought then she was confused that why she questioned him at this point? He was guiding her to Vidarbh and she instead of thanking him is standing pointing the knife at him only. What he would think of her now??

But why she is thinking about her image in his mind. He is one out of many persons whom she meet in her life and why his thoughts about her would have any effect on her? This was the most revolting question but still maybe because of his nature and personality it might affect her. This was the only justification which she could give.

Dev had also not seen face of veer and he didn't know why he feels that he and veer are somehow same in nature. Both faces were blurred to him. Maybe future had its own secrets to reveal at right time.
.....
To be continued...
How was the chapter 😇??
Do vote and comment ❤️

THE MYSTERY OF UNKNOWN RELATIONS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें