Finding true love

Zack : babe so you went through a miscarriage omg ....
Zack stood up to stand behind her with his arms around her belly omg baby i wish I could do something about it baby I promise to be your peace your protector your safe space . Zack tried to be strong for Fatima but eventually he cried with her . Through the whole crying zack asked Fatima not to cry but she told him ....

Fatima : I'm crying because I now have a boyfriend who loves me , who would do everything for me . You know after the brake up I never in a million years thought that love like this would find me because I told myself to never fall inlove again.
So I started dating till the boys I was dating started to fall in love and get obsessed with me and that's when I took a break. But I now found you and I hope you will never do me like my ex because I would be heart broken for real and I don't think I can come out of that because I never loved someone like the way I love you . So don't cry baby I only cry because I found the guy I was waiting for my whole life. And the guy that puts it down on me "looks at him in a sexy and horny way"
Zack : baby I promise you I will never do you like that because I know how it feels so you good babe .
Fatima : aight baby .

Zack kissed her forehead and asked "you like it when daddy put it on you huh ??
Fatima answers ...

Fatima : yes daddy I love it
Zack : we'll come get piped than baby
Fatima : you don't gotta tell me twice daddy.

Zack took Fatima to the couch and kissed Fatima he sucked her neck and then licked her nipples...fatima baby you are fucking hot hhmmm shittt and went to the other nipple... baby please continue it feels fucking good daddy fucking good please don't stop. he kisses her belly and goes up again and bites fatima's lip softly and looks into her eyes which she tries to keep open while zack puts his thumb on her clit and puts 2 fingers inside her . Keep looking at me baby keep looking at daddy... he kissed her again and chocked her while playing with her pussy .... Shittt babyyyy aauuwww fuckkk I'm cumming babyyy shiiittttt . Zack licks timas clit with his tongue and let's 2 fingers slide in her pussy ... baby you taste so good omg baby shitt it's like I don't want to eat anything else ... Fatima moans  and says fuck zack omggg what are you doing to me shittt I'm about to comeee shitt daddy finger me harder. Zack finger fucks her harder and she screams daddy I'm coming and she squirts all over his face ... shitt babyy you taste good let me eat you again . Fatima moans shit daddy omggggg your tongue is driving me crazy shittt fuckkk ... she moans in pleasure and tries to run from zacks mouth but zack said stop runnen from me sugar let me eat my food daammm ... who's pussy is it ?? Fatima can't answer because of the head zack is giving her ... zack asked again who motherfucking pussy is it babyy don't let me ask it again ... it's yours daddy is yo.... Shitttt I'm coming babyy shittt ... zack ima ask you one dam time suger ... baby it's your baby it's yourrrss dady... shittt I'm commingg ... just like that she squirted on his face again and zack sucked all of her juices . She was out of breath . Baby wtf did you do to me ? You almost took my soul dammm nigga . Zack that was just the beginning suga. He told her to come and bend over the couch so she tried to stand up but she couldn't she was to weak in her legs ... shittt look what you've done nigga "laughs" ... zack laughs and went over to her ... shitttt I've done a good job huh?? Pfff shit it was aight nigga . You know what you playing with a nigga tonight he said with a smirk on his face , he took her behind the couch and let her lean on it from behind so her ass was is the air . Imma put you to sleep babyy  cause you wanna play with a nigga . Bab... do not babe me imma put you to sleep and just like that he kissed her ass stick his tongue is her pussy , shitt you stay wettt for daddy huh ? Babyy shittt do it again please... nahhh don't ask me nothing. He stroked his dick .
He went in her pussy and they both moaned shitttt fuckk . Baby you feel so good I feel every inch inside me baby aauuwww . Yess baby ya pussy is fucking good baby dammm shittt you got a nigga moaning dammm . He went deeper and faster . Fatima couldn't keep up , she tried to run again but he got her in his hands ... nahh baby don't run takes this sick it's your dick and yours only baby ... aaaahhhhh babayyy fuckkkk shitt you feel so fucking good baby I love you aaahhh had damm baby harderrrr , oohh you want it harder don't you ? Hhmmm shittt yess daddy . Zack went harder and harder and harder Fatima could barely keep it up shittt daddy I can't handle it please let me just ... noo you gotta take this dick you wanted me to go faster so you gotta take this dick. Who's pussy is this ??? It's yours baby it's yourssssss . They came multiple times . Baby I'm ti... before she could even finish her sentence she fell asleep. Damm I did a good job shitt .

Zack kissed Fatima on her forehead and held Fatima is his hands and fell asleep to .
It's midnight and zack woke up to check on Fatima who was sound asleep he kissed her back multiple times and his fingers went to her pussy . She woke up thinking she had to pee but it was zack finger fucking her again . She moaned loud af . Babyy shitttt I'm not even recovered from just 3 hours ago dammm baby ... zack kissed her while fingering her fast ....