Fatima: baby I'm sorry I acted my ass of but baby all you said brought me back .

Devale : baby it's all good and your pregnant to so it's your attitude and pregnancy hormones "laughs "

Fatima  you think it's funny??

Zack :to soon ?

Fatima:to soon baby way fucking to soon.

zack : my ba...

Zack: was interrupted when Kay knocked on her door .

Knock knock...

Fatima: come in .

Fatima:how can I help you ?

Kay : I'm sorry for interrupting, but Mr. Henson called and he wants to talk to you .

Fatima: alright thank you I'm on it .

Fatima:babe hold on give me a minute.

Zack :go ahead baby .

Fatima okey .

Fatima: this is attorney Wilson who am I speaking to and how can I help you ?

Gilliano: hey miss Wilson, your speaking to Gilliano Henson . I called a few day ago but I spoke with your assistant.
I hope she informed you about my situation.

Fatima: yes she did but it's not very smart of you to tell your business over the phone .and to make this conversation short I help everyone but not people who abuse their partner so I won't defend you .

Gilliano: ma'am please I want my daughter in my life her mother is no good .

Fatima: I'm sorry but I gotta go .

Gilliano: i know where you live ! So you gonna help me or not ?

Fatima: boy if I were you I would stop cause I ain't the one to play with . And you can't now where I live now bye !

Zack: babe who was that ?

Fatima : it was someone who wants me to represent him but I told him no so he tried to scare me with the sentence "I know where you live " . I wish he would I wish he don't know who he's playing with !

Zack : babe you gotta be careful.
Have you looked up this guy to see who he is ?

Fatima: that's what I'm about to do now .

Zack : aight let's get his face .

Fatima: it's this guy who wants to play with fire !

Zack: he don't even know it .

Zack called Fatima's personal bodyguard and told him they need to send this to the spy department to get information about this guy named Gilliano.

Bodyguard : is he a problem?

Fatima & zack : yes !

Zack: he threatened her to take his case because she turned him down .