Crying cause of history?

Fatima sat in the car and drove to work in her car ( one of the guards went to take it home yesterday ).
Fatima came in the office and greeted everyone. But she couldn't get over the fact zack said that yesterday . Fatima knew it wasn't his intention but it triggered her cause her ex used to talk to her like that but In a eager tone , zack didn't do that but still it triggered her .
Fatima began to cry cause of the flashbacks she remembered of when she was pregnant and lost her child . Andi came in and saw her crying and asked ...

Andi : Tima what's wrong ?

Fatima : nothing girl just nothing.

Andi : child stop lying what's going on ?

Fatima: Andi ...

Andi : if you don't start talking now imma call the others.

Fatima: no no you don't gotta do that .

Andi : so speak !

Fatima: okey ! Your the first person besides zack that knows .

Andi : knows what ? Fatima you gotta start talking you can't give me half ass answer ! Come on nauw .

Fatima : if you would listen and didn't interrupt you would have had the news already !

Andi :okey my bad . Go on

Fatima : I'm pregnant.

Andi : omggg T im so happy for you omggg my Bestfriend is pregnant oooehhhh imma spoil that childdd ohh I can't wait . But hold on , why were you crying ?

Fatima: well we found out yesterday and after that laylay saw our fo...

Andi : who tf is Layla?

Fatima: daughter of Karen . She says that Layla is zack daughter we took a DNA test and it says positive but we don't trust it so we are doing our own but Karen is now going through depression so zack and I took Layla in . Layla don't wanna go to Karen she cries whenever we hand her to Karen .
She sleeps under me she calls me mama . The doctor told us that she loves me cause when the children go through things like this they shut down and love one person and that's in most of the cases a family member. But with laylay it's me . So Karen is now in a depression center.

Andi : auwww I already love her smart ass .

Fatima: but you gotta keep your mouth close cause I want to tell everyone it myself from Layla to my pregnancy.

Andi : yes you hor my word .

Fatima: yea so laylay even knew I was pregnant before we did . She woke up in the middle of the night and layed on my stomach the whole night . After she couldn't sleep . When she was out I put her in the middle again but back at yesterday ! After zack surprised me with ! Hold on let me tell you from the beginning .
So I was at work yesterday when you was off and I felt sick I threw up here so zack came and picked me up after he went shopping with Layla. We went home and he asked me to go upstairs with him and Layla. I did as was asked and he showed me the test and asked me if I wanted to take them I said yes but told him I wasn't pregnant he laughed and said we will see baby . I did the test and after 5 minutes he looked and saw all of them positive. Zack was so happy sans for me. Layla laughed and came to me and kissed me we sat down and zack gave me my gift's rumpers and other clothes and shoes for him .

Andi : girlll who is him ??

Fatima : zack told me it was a boy cause Layla showed up to the blue color. And not just in the shop we did it at home to and I'm not gonna lie I think I'm carrying a boy as well.

Andi : omg y'all are so sweet and I want yo meet laylay.

Fatima: you will Andi you will so after that we were going to eat and laylay hot hyped cause she loves food she's only 8 months and is smart like that like how can that be possible? But yeah she was hyped about the food and zack said you just love to eat like your mother and that just took me back to my experience with my ex you know ? Like I was pregnant and he telling me all those types of hurtful words and right after that he comes and tells me he doesn't wanna be a father yet and all that cussing me so I was scared he would do me like that , even though I know he isn't like him it took me back. After that I was hurt so I shut down and was all about myself. Laylay came to me but eventually she slept with him . So I been crying sincerely yesterday night . He wants to talk to me but I'm scared .

Andi : Tima you know he isn't like that . Zack is not him ! Don't forget that . He loves you and from what you tell me he's excited and you do t even have to tell me I know that he is happy to become a daddy. Do please call him .

Zack : no need cause I'm already here !

Fatima: baby ?!

Zack : hey pumpkin, we got you some food .

Laylay: momma " all happy "

Fatima: hey momas bsbyyy

Andi : Auuww she so cute she isss the cutestttt

Zack : yes she is ! How you doing Andi ?

Andi : im good brother how are you ?

Zack : I'm happy like happy happy!

Andi : you see Tima !

Zack : I heard everything you said baby , I'm sorry .

Andi : uumm i think that im gonna head out with laylay and let y'all talk .

Fatima: where you going with my daughter?
Let me see her first

Andi : well sorry girll

Fatima: hey my laylay

Fatima kisses laylay over her whole face and Andi says...

Andi: Fatima you got her the whole day give me that cute little girl .

Fatima: girl if you don't let me !

Andi takes laylay with her so zack and Tima can talk