Is it a Crime?

I was listening to this song on repeat. But I didn't want it to obscure the drawing I made for this chapter so here it is. I was literally listening to it like 7 times today. As I finished up this chapter. I'm listening to it as I write this now.

I was originally going to post this chapter yesterday (11•24•2022) but I thought that everyone would rather enjoy their thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) and food. Ans have a break from my usual angst. Though this chapter is toned down a little bit. Next week I hope to be posting on Monday and Friday. If you are reading this chapter later then I hope your thanksgiving Christmas Hanukkah ans other holidays or celebrations went well and I hope you're doing well too. :)

I don't mean to be rude but please leave a comment here or at the end of the chapter showing you have read it. It would be very much appreciated if you could leave a comment on something you liked: something you didn't like, or if I include an original character then tell me something you noticed about them. Recommendations for second parts or simply future chapters are always welcome.

This takes place before UA. Denki is in middle school and you'll just have to wait to see the rest of the story.

Denki gasped for air. It was hard to breathe. Blood seeped through his fingers as he grasped at the broken skin around his chest.

"Wh-what kind of science experiment lets you cut me open like you're dissecting a frog?! Kimutam, how could you?"

"You know how my quirk works, Kaminari-Kun~" Kimutam purred. He stuck his finger into one of the cuts he made into Denki's chest. His eyes almost twinkling as the smaller boy underneath him squirmed.

"I can manipulate liquids," he pulled his finger out. "And Blood is a liquid after all."

"No harm, no foul, right?" Kimutam grinned innocently as a tiny blood Angel danced on his fingertip. It shouldn't have been beautiful. So why was Denki watching amazed? He didn't really know. His heart pounded in his aching chest. Epidermis (skin) split and sliced. The cuts ran deep and the blood seeped through his uniform. It seemed that Kimutam had half the thought to unbutton Denki's uniform before engraving his skin. Thankfully the uniform was already red.

It would be stained, but a wash would help a lot. Despite the pain. Denki weakly kicked Kimutam in the stomach; knocking the other boy over. And standing up with quiet pained moans and a few disgruntled groans.

Kimutam, in all his narcissism, began to laugh. "Arace Bella Middle school. Where even when everyone in the world is meant to stand out; Arace Bella helps you stand out in the way you want. Even fly."

The answer should have been staring Denki in the face. He knew Kimutam was mentally stable. The boy was depressed. Abused. Manipulated. Denki didn't blame him. Well

For the cuts he did. But it was obvious the olive green-haired boy was too scared to mark his own skin.

The boy continued to laugh though. Denki could hear how fake it had become. How the sound wreaked and tore through Kimutam's entire body. Shuttering out in weak cackles and hiccups.

"Where do you think you're going Kaminari-Kun?"

"What do you think you're going to get done if you only keep lying to yourself?" Denki asked back with a hiss

"Shut up,"

"I know that you need help. So go get some. I'm going to do the same thing."

"You can't go home you know?" Kimutam stated. He seemed sad now.