Light Life

I was super bored. I may or may not have pulled an all-nighter forgetting I have a long day ahead of me. (Many of the parts in this chapter have been written in a span of about a week- I'm writing 'this part' today/right now) but with the long day, there should be many opportunities for free time. So I work on what I can when I can and when I get home from school I write more. (Which is what I do usually)

-But anyways, I decided to draw what I'm wearing today and a little doll-like version of myself.

❤️💛💚

I don't mean to be rude but please leave a comment here or at the end of the chapter showing you have read it. It would be very much appreciated if you could leave a comment on something you liked: something you didn't like, or if I include an original character then tell me something you noticed about them. Recommendations for second parts or simply future chapters are always welcome.

Warning!⚠️ This story contains mentions of Depression. Self h@rn. Death. Minor attempts at suicide. Homophobia. Abuse. Screaming. and Blood⚠️

The hollow night blew cold air outside the dorms. Denki loved the cold. He found it freeing. As the chill soaked into his skin. It wasn't even winter yet, but snowflakes scurried through the sky. This was the only time of year that Denki ever felt any relief from his quirk.

Electricity runs hot. It courses through his veins. It brings his body pain and sends throbbing; nearly unbearable migraines to his head. Spring was the season of fevers. (caused by quirk temperature spikes. -> Usually found in kids to adults with heat-related or heat-producing quirks.) Summer was torture. Fall was an eclipse. (Sweet relief, it was almost noticeable to everyone. To him it was beautiful. And then it was gone.) And Winter was Heaven on Earth.

At least that's how Denki saw it all. So for the reason being that it was winter weather in the middle of fall, Denki shuffled around in his room for a hoodie. Majority of his classmates were asleep in their dorms; so he knew he needed to be quiet. He wrestled around in his closet for a little bit longer and eventually found the dark red hoodie he wanted to wear. It was the color of Crimson, which contrasted with his blue jeans and white shoes

But the snow was calling for him. And he couldn't wait for the elevator. So he rushed down the stairs. He had never wanted to run more in his life. And yeah that's exactly what he did, as soon as he was outside. The air blowing around him felt like a work of art. In the eye of the beholder after all. He was almost sad none of his classmates were awake. But he guessed it was probably a good thing. He didn't need to get caught sneaking out of the dorms at midnight. Nobody would believe him if he told them the truth anyways. Who goes outside at 12 AM «to be cold»?

Denki, that's who. People would call him inane, but that was better than being called 'insane' after all. The atmosphere felt like he was breathing right for the first time in a long time. He wasn't thinking like he usually does either.*When did lying become so easy?* *and living become so hard?* Denki always knew the answer. But his head had never been so clear.*Why is breathing now a burden?* he never liked the things he thought. He had no idea why it was all in his head at first. Until he started online therapy. Most people know electricity has a positive and a negative side. And it's always checked up to personality; good and evil. Heroes and villains. Stability or insanity. But in Denki's case; happiness or mental stability and depression.