Petaled Celebrations and Glitter of course!

My writing and want to do so has been fluctuating like crazy lately. Most of the time I've been wanting to write, I've had all of these crazy ideas, which will eventually become chapters... But my ability to start writing and actually finish it has severely depleted. It's been nearly a year since I started this book, and a few of my 1shots remain unfinished. This book will not become discontinued. I will make as many chapters as Wattpad allows me to and then I will start another book, which I already have a title for.

Unfortunately, this chapter (as of now) is one in which I will need to come back later on to finish it. I do believe it seems pretty complete without adding too many more paragraphs however and  I do hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't mean to be rude but please leave a comment here or at the end of the chapter showing you have read it. It would be very much appreciated if you could leave a comment on something you liked: something you didn't like, or if I include an original character then tell me something you noticed about them. Recommendations for second parts or simply future chapters are always welcome.

[Petaled Celebration and Glitter of course, My hero Academia, sorry its late, birthday chapter special, loud bandes, Kaminari Denki, Yuuga Aoyama, Ojirou Mashirao, birthday, presents, breakfast, pancakes, box, cards, self care, flowers, contains flashbacks, slight trigger warning, disassociation, I'm no expert...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freckles and fair skin with glittery dark blue nail polish rested on green cotton covered shoulders. Kaminari edged closer to the kitchen with Ojirou in tow. Kaminari appeared to be dressed for the day in a pair of black athletic shorts and a blue-lightning patterned shirt. He was pushing Ojirou from behind and the teen with a tail appeared to be barely awake as he rubbed at his tired eyes while wearing grey sweat pants and a deep green t-shirt. His slipper clad feet shuffled to the kitchen as he asked aimlessly what Kaminari was leading him to.

"Seriously Kaminari. Where are you taking me?"

"Breakfast!" The golden blonde explained as if it was the only answer. Clearly the brown eyed boy was looking for a little more specificity, but he sighed and smiled softly. Ojirou still wasn't exactly sure where Kaminari was trying to go with him. It was clear enough that they were headed to he kitchen; where breakfast should bee. But it was pretty early in the morning and it seemed to just be him and Kaminari awake at the moment.

The darkness and shadows dancing in the hallways soon turned to a second of blindness as Ojirou had to get used to the lights on in the kitchen. huh. Guess it wasn't just him and Kaminari.

"Bonjour mes amies! Belle jour! Oui? Welcome Ojirou-Kun! Kaminari said that you would be joining us for breakfast and I'm so glad you could make it."

"Morning Aoyama i guess, Oui?- *yawn* has Kaminari told you what he has us doing up this early?" Ojirou gave Kaminari a small teasing glare. Kaminari only stuck his tongue out at Ojirou as the two blondes who were sitting down (Oji and Aoyama) behind the kitchen counter. Ojirou felt like he was at a bar ordering some sort of fruity cocktail. He tried to shake off the giggles and luckily before Aoyama could ask, red gold and orange flames wrapped around a pan on the stove and the heat was turned off.

Kaminari soon turned around with a few plates. One in each hand and then one on his wrists. He felt like Tiana from the princess a the frog, but he kept that to himself.

"I wasn't sure how many to make so I just made two pancakes for everyone, including myself because a guys gotta eat. I also cut up some fruits. But here's some chocolate chip pancakes with edible glitter mixed in with the butter and a special honey-syrup for Aoyama!" Denki settled the first plate down and some silver wears as they all clattered quietly against the kitchen counter.

"Thanks Kaminari-Kun! This looks wonderful! I'll wait before I begin eating though."

"That's very Kind of you Aoyama. I've also got some berry lavender tea on the counter. I would get them myself, but it might take a moment."

"I can help." The fancy blonde gave the freckled boy a small smile before he turned around and placed a couple of hot mugs on the marble.

"Thank you. Ojirou, I heard you like Bananas in your pancakes so I made that and then I hope you don't mind regular butter and syrup. I'm fine with my plate of regular pancakes, syrup, and extra butter."

"Thank you Kaminari. For the breakfast, pancakes, tea, everything. But I would like to know why exactly you did this."

Denki blushed and grew quiet for a moment of time. Aoyama and Ojirou shared a quick look and decided to eat in the absence of conversation. Denki Kaminari seemed thankful for this.

Once they were all about halfway through eating, Denki decided to finally speak up. He wasn't sure how they would react. It was late enough. Well early in the morning, but it was enough days later that whatever he said could just seem like an excuse.

"Okay look. I don't want you think I'm lazy or just making this up to make myself feel better about the situation. I wish I could have done it properly, but happy birthday you two! I- I had all these ideas and super fun ways to surprise you and-" a hand was placed on top of Kaminari's

"Hey, dude, it's okay. I'm pretty sure everyone besides Hagakure forgot mine. It's okay!"

"Oui! Mon amie, c'est du rien. I do not mind either. I know how I seem, but I prefer to celebrate by myself or with close friends and family. You have gone out of your way to make us feel special and celebrated, even if it's a few days late. You really could have done worse."

Denki laughed wetly. "I still feel bad. I hope you know that breakfast is only the first half. I have gifts too. I know gifts aren't flattery or like necessary and everything, but I wanted to."

"I was going to tell you that you didn't need to get us anything but it looks like I can't really be saying anything about that- at least let me help clean up the delicious breakfast you made for us.