Two blondes and a red head

Slight warning ⚠️: mentions of yelling agression and making-out

That's it tho :/

His breath was hot. Hot against his lips. And his lips were chapped, yet wet because of the spit between their mouths. He could feel his nose, against his cheek, and his chin, not so far away from the same. He could feel lips on his, and the sharp teeth of the other mouth. He knew the kids was barely a second long. But he felt his eyes widening and his own breath quickening the longer it went on.

This was not okay.

It was really messed up.

Bakugou pulled away with a gasp. Not even five minutes into the kiss. It meant nothing. He knew it shouldn't. It meant nothing to him. It was all part of a game.

A stupid game of truth or dare.

A rigged one if you asked the blonde.

It started with spinning a bottle. If it pointed at you, you either chose a slip of paper from a basket, or called out someone's name to give you a dare. There were both truths and dares in the basket.

The bottle landed on Kirishima.

Dare: kiss the nearest person towards your left.

Kirishima had reached into the basket and pulled out a small folded piece of yellow paper. He unfolded and read it in a matter of a moment and furrowed his eyebrows with a roses flush to the face. He didn't wanna look up. Kirishima already knew who it was. Who would be the target.

The closest person to his left.

Bakugou.

Eijirou knew it wasn't right. It was all some stupid dare. The quick pull away and shove from Bakugou only gave proof to his question. Mina gave a low whistle and Kirishima growled at her. Clearly, Bakugou had no feelings for the red head. It wasn't Mina's fault, she had found the list along with other that were still in the basket online.

But it was a horrible idea in the first place.

And an unreciprocated kids clearly wasn't the first mistake of the night.

Kirishima knew how feelings worked. But he barely knew when his platonic feelings for Bakugou became more. When his friend-crush; became a romantic crush. But clearly, there were neither feelings involved in the kiss.

Kirishima assumed Bakugou had a crush on someone.

But it clearly wasn't the red headed shark.

He wasn't sure whether to be happy or disappointed. Happy he wasn't being lead on. Or disappointed in being sure that Bakugou would never like him. It was clear in the way the spiky blonde tore his face away from him. His his hands shook in an unspoken anger. Maybe a fear. The way his eyes darted around the room, lingering in one spot for such a fraction more that Kirishima had no idea who Bakugou was looking at. His face simmered with an almost angry flush as he just sat on the ground still shaking.

Oh shit! Wait a minute!

Was Bakugou dating someone?!

That could be the only reason. The only reason he hadn't spoken. Why he hadn't yelled. He might have even laughed if it was just a crush. Maybe slapped Kirishima if the blonde was in love. But. Was he? He was in a relationship.

That had to be it...

Right?

Probably. Because soon after Bakugou just growled at Kirishima and walked away. Soon enough the game fell apart. The mood had been ruined. It wasn't fun anymore. Bakugou was still in a mood. And half of the class was terrified at what had even happened.

Nobody had a clue like Kirishima.

Nobody got the hint like Kirishima.

"He's not allowed to touch you." Someone said. It was quiet and almost foreign. Bakugou turned around to see Kaminari and game a small smile. He was gonna try's mf give the boy a hug to calm him down, but his words left his throat when he suddenly felt hands on his chest and his back again the wall.

"Kami?-" Bakugou had tried to start. But he couldn't.

A pair of soft lips were placed quickly onto his.

It lasted no longer than a minute. Lips and tongue. Mouth on mouth. But it felt like he wasn't breathing. Maybe that was okay though. Because Kaminari wasn't mad. Okay well maybe he was. But he was just being possessive.

"I'm yours. But you're mine too. Don't you forget that dunce face." Bakugou growled out with a chuckle, using Denki's hips to pull them closer together as he took his other hand towards his chin and deepens the kiss with a turn of his head.

Two blondes kissing in the hallway. Making out if you asked me.

But hey, who am I to judge?