A Kaleidoscope of feelings

This is to be the beginning of a new book. a mini-book in IRIPIKINBTK, however, it is also meant to be a book on its own for valentines day and stuff so look for this:

 a mini-book in IRIPIKINBTK, however, it is also meant to be a book on its own for valentines day and stuff so look for this:

Its called Affairs Affections and a whole new Accessory 

Also any words or mistakes in this chapter that don't show up in the original book are because 1) I am kinda lazy and 2) the stand-alone book should be written a little better than what I've got in IRIPIKINBTK (this book)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A somewhat deep voice grunted softly; the sleep leaving his body annoyingly. Damn. If only he could sleep a little longer. But blinking past the sunlight could only go for so long. He didn't have the energy to do much today. He wiped a hand down his face and tugged on one of his pointed ears. His indigo hair was probably mess but he assumed there were few plans for today so he wasn't going to worry too much.

"Luca!" Came a female voice, "Luca! Come downstairs why don't you? Aunt Yune made breakfast for everyone!"

"What is it?" Luca shouted down the stairs as he shrugged a blue and purple ombré zip-up hoodie over his bare chest. It's not like his family hadn't seen him without a shirt before; but he knew it was more polite to join the later-than-normal breakfast with more coverage. Well, at least that's what he had been told. Not by family directly but it's been insinuated before. It wasn't something he took to heart, but it was now more of a habit.

"Um, she made salmon with ginger and scrambled eggs over spicy rice!" Okay, Luca loved eggs. (I tried to compose this of common foods in a traditional Japanese breakfast meal)

"Alright I'll be right down!" He called zipping up the hoodie and placing his pale blue feet into a pair of slippers. His hair was a dark indigo like his mothers while he had his fathers blue-grey skin. He looked a lot like his father actually. Well that's what he was always told. He had a tight knit family and some very close friends. Along with Luca and his parents, his mothers sister; his aunt, and his cousin Maze all lived under the same roof. Luca's best friend Hato and his older sister Rikka were also a common occurrence during at least one of the meals.

It was nice. His big family (including Rikka and Hato) was a very welcoming group and he wasn't exactly sure of himself yet but he knew that everyone put a serious effort into everything; family, friends, life, work, and society alike. Life was better with these people. In a world where almost everyone has a soulmate somewhere, Luca was already so happy with the people he knew. His cousin Maze was without a soulmate. Which some people believe means she's incapable of loving or being loved, but in reality it typically means that someone is either happiest and strongest alone, or the focus of affection and love cannot belong to only one or two peoples. But Maze was happy. She could fit in with a lot of groups; she was social, creative, and clever. She also had the rest of her family's support. So, if it came down to someone, Luka, not having a soulmate, then there truly is no problem with it; it just means there's no limit to who you can share your heart with. That's how Luca saw it after all.