The Roars of Recent reality

Soulmates and love were frustrating. Something that Shouta Aizawa understood. Kaminari could either have it really rough, or he could have a pleasant experience. But after his talk with the blonde the day before. It seemed like a mix of the two.

Kaminari was relieved to find out he had a soulmate. A rare connection is what scared him. He knew he would be judged for having horns. Horns he couldn't remove nonetheless. Hygiene such as washing his hair and getting a change of clothes would most likely have an extra step.

Aizawa let the staff at UA know that Kaminari Should be back at class; and that he may not be fully in uniform. He gave a vague reason as to why. "Kaminari got his soulmate connection on the first of the month. It's a Culoculo:Tukluk-Gamut and he's been having trouble understand it. So make sure to be a little more lenient with him."

The rest of the teachers agreed. Aizawa wasn't surprised when Kaminari didn't show up at class either. It was only first period. The jet-black haired teacher had already spoken with the blonde the day before as well as the teachers recently. So he wasn't baffled by some shy or reluctant behavior from the electric quirk user.

What did end up catching Aizawa attention however, was when his student walked through the classroom. He had almost the full uniform on. He was wearing a white hoodie and a larger size of the uniform jacket; the hood hung over the collar. He had on a cat-ear-beanie nearly the same dark green colour as the uniform pants.The rest of his uniform was normal, from the larger-than-usual but also appropriate uniform jacket, along with the pants and worn out shoes.

He sat down in his seat and placed his head between his arms. Denki blinked into the desk for a moment and only looked up when he heard his English teacher (Present Mic) started making demands.

"Kaminari, can you head to the hallway with me? I wanna go over a few things before you start your lesson." Mic paused to survey his class and then crouched down to level his eyesight with Denki's as neon orbs met a golden bronze. "Now I'm sure you already finished the reading assignment for class. Probably long before read all of the book. But I just wanna check in with you." Mic winked; Denki halfway understanding the older blondes point.

"As for the lot of you. Iida, Yaoyorozu, and Todoroki. The three of you are in charge. Iida I would like a summary of what happened in class when I come back. Report back to me any quirk usage. And spying," he paused to look at Aoyama Mineta and Jirou. "If anyone in here is to use their quirk; Todoroki that's you. But only in the case of Lying. Yaoyorozu. I hope you can take the liberty of passing out the stack of papers I have on my desk. I want a creative writing prompt based off of chapter 43. For anyone behind on the reading please take this time to catch up as much as you can. Iida and Yaoyorozu can help you if you need it."

Denki sluggishly stood up and placed the straps of his backpack over his shoulder. Mic told him "877" which Denki somehow understood as a reference to room 311 which was a few doors down the hall. His blonde teacher was still being extra careful even as he made sure Iida, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and the rest of his classmates knew what their expectations were.

Being across the hallway from his classmates was weird. All the empty desks. The smell of old but unused chalk. It was almost calling for him. Kaminari had left when Mic started saying names. Denki coughed in the stale air. Aside from the general mustiness, it was was actually really nice in there. Denki opened up his backpack and checked to make sure his book was marked. It was.

Thank Kami for it. He settled the book on the desk and then took out his homework packet that he had from last time. Walking up to the chalkboard and he wants more and bring it in the old stale smell of chalk before taking a small white stick of it out of the box. He began to sketch out some of his classmates and teachers, and even cartoon characters from shows he hadn't seen for half of his life.