ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ?

Thank Merlin, I didn't sleep in. I opened my eyes at 6.30, the perfect time for getting ready and attending breakfast before the classes. I put on a wide dark red shirt and black tight pants, combined with mid-heel ankle boots and a long black cloak. I let my hair loose and curled it a bit, putting on a decent eyeshadow and a red lipstick.

"Good morning to the best professor in the world!" Zelda greeted in a cheerful voice.

"Good morning to the best librarian in the universe!" I greeted her back, and we laughed.

"Hello, dear. Have you had a good sleep?" Minerva asked.

"Yes, thank you for asking. It was very comfortable," I responded and she nodded with a smile.

For breakfast, I chose two slices of bread with strawberry marmalade and a mug of coffee.

"Have you prepared for your lessons, professor?" Zelda asked teasingly.

"Of course!" I replied with a smirk.

"Alright. If you need any type of book, you know where to find me," She said and went to the library, leaving me to finish my breakfast and go to my classroom.

The first class I ever held in Hogwarts was with fourth-year Gryffindors and Slytherins. I was kind of curious because there was Harry Potter, the legendary "Boy Who Lived".

* * *

I was in my office, reading the newspaper and waiting for my students to arrive. When I noticed it was already 8 a.m. I left the office, went down the stairs and enchanted the chalk to write my name on the board.

"Catherine Fiona Walker. Former member of Dark Force Defence League, de-jinxer and your new Defence Against the Dark Arts professor. It's my great pleasure meeting you today, hoping that you will finally fill the holes in your knowledge about this subject," I greeted them generously.

"Today we will talk about the Unforgivable curses," I announced and erased the board with the flick of my wand, letting the enchanted chalk write the title. "Can someone tell me how many of them exist and why they are called the Unforgivable curses?" I asked and a Gryffindor girl raised her hand. "Yes, Miss Granger?"

"There are three of them, and they are called like that because they are unforgivable. The use of only one of them on humans will..." She replied.

"Will automatically take you to Azkaban, yes. But, as I believe that the real wizardry isn't just about turning a cat into a goblet, I'm going to show them to you," I announced and everybody gasped. "Calm down, I'm not going to use them on you since I don't have any intentions of going to Azkaban, and it's my first day here. Can someone give me the first one?" I asked. "Mr Weasley!" I called him, and he tensed.

"Y-yes?" He responded.

"Do you accidentally know one?" I repeated my question.

"Well... dad told me about one... the Imperius curse," He answered.

"Yes! Good job, Mr Weasley!" I said with a smile and some Gryffindors jokingly applauded him.

I turned around to pick a glass jar with a spider inside of it. My face slightly cringed, but I did what I had to do.

"Engorgio," I whispered the charm and the spider got bigger.

I smiled at Mr Weasley because he also made a terrified face.

"Imperio!" I cast the first curse and the spider went completely under my control.