ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜱᴀᴠᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ

"Katie, you're here!" She said and made me really confused.

She looked like her. She sounded like her. But it could be impossible that there are two of them.

"What the hell?" I asked myself.

"Don't listen to her, cousin. She is the fake one," I heard the Zelda behind me say.

"Who are you calling fake, you brainless fraudster?!" The Zelda who just entered the room answered.

The man named Yaxley threatened the woman in front of me. He intended to hit her with the Cruciatus Curse, but I managed to stop him.

"How many times do I have to tell you to back off?" I asked him, clearly annoyed and confused as hell.

The argument between Yaxley and me was soon interrupted.

"Catherine Fiona Walker, don't make me tell them about your first school crush. It won't be pleasant because he was here yesterday!" She said, and I looked at her, my eyes wide.

She just winked and touched her chest, signalling that she wore the pendant. After she did that, someone covered her mouth, but Severus managed to knock him out.

"I honestly thought you were smarter, Dolohov," Yaxley shouted to the knocked off man. "You know that Snape's good in duelling," He said, and I eyed Severus.

His attention went to the scene behind me.

"Katie, watch out!" Zelda managed to say, and my elbow quickly met the person behind me.

That gave me enough time to step back and point my wand at the copycat. It seemed that the copycat of my cousin started something she didn't want. Her back hit the wall roughly.

At the same time, Zelda managed to take care of Yaxley, who wanted to attack me. He flew away to the other side of the room.

Severus was busy with the man called Dolohov, and in a few moments, the copycat was ready for more. I managed to wave my wand and barely start a spell when I felt a sharp pain hit my back.

The last thing I heard was Zelda yelling my name.

Lucius's P.O.V. -

As I entered the house, I heard something was going on. I went upstairs and saw that git Pettigrew dragging Miss Walker out of the room.

How did she get here? I stopped in my tracks immediately.

"Pettigrew, what for Merlin's sake are you doing?" I asked him.

"Lucius, I knocked her off! She broke in with Severus to find the librarian!" He said.

Of course she would...

"Go take care of the Dark Lord. I will handle this... situation," I demanded.

He walked away, and I watched him do so. When he wasn't in my sight anymore, I kneeled down to Miss Walker. I had to check her pulse, and luckily, she was still alive.

I picked her up from the ground, wanting to find a place where she could safely rest. I was thinking about the rooms in this awful house, but all of them seemed just so inappropriate. The problem was that the house had no functioning heating system, so it would be cold and uncomfortable for her.

So, I did the only thing that I thought would be right. I apparated myself in the Manor with her in my arms.

I entered the guest room and placed her on the bed, covering her with the quilt and letting her rest. The fire in the fireplace was lowly crackling, and it got to be s bit stronger.