ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ

As usual, I took my breakfast, drank my coffee, and decided it's time to go to the classroom. As I was leaving the Great Hall, I met Igor who was getting in the hall at that moment.

"Good morning, dear," He greeted me in a raspy voice.

He clearly woke up a few moments ago. I greeted back with a smile and walked away to my classroom. Well, he doesn't look bad at all, I thought, smirking to myself.

The classes flew by quickly since today I gave quizzes to everyone. The one with the fourth-year Gryffindors and Slytherins had just passed, so I stopped Mr Potter and Mr Malfoy when they came to my desk, handing me their quizzes.

"Let's hope you haven't forgotten your detention this afternoon," I said quietly, and they nodded.

I heard Mr Malfoy muttering something, but I ignored it.

The correction of the exams has been waiting for me, but I rather dedicated my time to studying the first task of the Tournament. Of course, Albus told me what it was about, so I can advise Mr Potter. I told Hagrid to pass the fact to him. Today he told me that he did, so it was my duty to advise him somehow.

I don't know why, but I felt sorry for the boy. He is a champion even though he certainly couldn't put his name in the Goblet of Fire by himself. Maybe someone put it in as a joke

As I was thinking about that, I heard Hagrid calling me.

"Catherine, you are here," Well, I suppose everyone has a great touch for details here. I looked at him.

"What is the matter, Hagrid?" I asked politely.

"I need yeh ter give me your opinion," He stated, and I nodded.

"About?" I questioned with a smile.

"I need yeh ter tell me how ter impress a woman," He said and looked at the ground.

I smirked.

"I see... May I ask which one if it isn't a secret?" I asked, and he looked around.

"Olympe," He said with a sparkle in his eye.

"Oh... Well, I think that you would make a great couple, so I'll be more than glad to help you!" I exclaimed cheerfully.

"Thank yeh, Catherine," He thanked me, and I nodded.

"So, I personally think she is fond of you already, but we will have to make only a few improvements," I said, and he nodded.

"First and most important, we will take care of your hair," I suggested.

"I have a comb in me house, yeh can go with me if yeh wan' ter," He said, and I accepted.

"As I said, I'm glad that I can help you, but I have to ask you something. I'm sorry if I disappoint you with this one since I'm disappointed, too," I admitted, and he looked at me.

"No worries, tell meh," He said in a friendly tone.

"Aren't you concerned that she is here only this year? I mean..." I started that topic because I got into a rather similar situation.

"I know wha' yeh think, Kate. Tha' is the point, actually. If I don' hurry up, I may miss the chance," Hagrid replied honestly.

"Look, I understand that, but I feel as if I can say this to you. Honestly, I have a similar problem, and I am afraid that I will not succeed in a long-distance relationship when he leaves. That's why I don't know if I should do anything," I admitted.