ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ

A/N: Another week has passed, and it's time for a new chapter! I hope you all had a great week, and wish you another amazing one! Love youu! :*

The question of the day is: Which part of the Harry Potter series is your favourite? 

Mine is, as you could assume, The Goblet of Fire! :)

*     *     *

It was irritating to find out it was Monday, which meant we had to go back to our work routine. I already arrived at Hogwarts and unpacked my suitcase, so my belongings were all over my office and classroom. We were now sitting at the Great Hall, getting our breakfast before the classes.

"Look who's glowing! You'll make everyone blind with that smile!" Zelda said, and I chuckled.

"Well, after a week like that..." I replied, making her jaw drop.

"Oh, I know who were you with," Zelda said with a wide grin. "I don't even have to ask how it was."

"A-ma-zing. I got to spend a whole week with Lucius at his Manor," I whispered to her.

"You two are getting serious, huh?" She asked causing me to chuckle.

"We even said our 'I love you's' in the garden surrounded by flowers," I whispered and she gasped quietly. "It was so adorable!"

"Bitch, you're lying right now!" she said and I laughed.

"You'll have to believe me," I said, a smirk never leaving my face.

"I can't believe that you spent these holidays in such a beautiful way. I'm so proud of you," she said.

"C'mon, you'll make me cry," I said teasingly.

"And what about his son? When will you two tell him?" Zelda asked.

"Until the end of the school year," I responded, and she nodded.

As the breakfast was over, everyone went to their classes. I walked to my classroom but was stopped by someone.

"Miss, can I ask you something?" I turned around and saw Mr Krum.

"Well, of course! How can I help you?" I asked.

"Since Professor Karkaroff isn't here, can you be my mentor for the competition?" He asked.

"I would be glad to. Sadly, I'm already Mr Potter's mentor." I said, and he nodded.

That reminded me that the third task is about to be held in two weeks, and I needed to figure something out for Mr Krum. Albus told me that we needed to find him a new mentor, but everyone turned down or already had a competitor by his side. If Igor didn't think about me, he could at least think about his best student.

*     *     *

As I went outside, I saw the possible location for the maze. I checked everything and placed the spell. It should be a few days before these small plants create an enormous magical maze. Also, we found a person who will be Mr Krum's mentor. Albus contacted Alastor Moody, the greatest Auror of all time. Finally, Mr Krum could learn a thing or two from a real wizard. To be honest, I looked forward to meeting him., but already knew everything about his, let's say, tough behaviour.

I was glad that Igor wasn't here. But, from the other side, I would be so eager to show him that I've found someone so much better than him. Even when we were apart, I couldn't stop thinking about Lucius. I could never imagine that my hopes and dreams could have become reality.